thegreatcoward- job ban

Thegreatcoward
Byond: Thegreatcoward

thegreatcoward- job ban

Post by Thegreatcoward » 17 Mar 2018, 01:23

Your Byond ID: thegreatcoward

Character Name: Gavin Jenkins

Type Of Ban (Job-ban (include the job), Timed Ban, Permaban): Job Ban: XO and RO

Admin who banned you (if known): Coroneljones

Total Ban Duration: perma?

Remaining Duration: Infinity and beyond

What other servers do you play on? Yawn Wider, Halo, Aurora, FTL.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones? Perma banned from Paradise, Citadel, BayStation and Hippie, previously banned on Virgo, Yawn Wider, Colonial Marines

Reason for ban (If you have a Permaban, it should be the EXACT MESSAGE YOU GET WHEN YOU LOGIN with the Error code that looks like this: X##XXX##. If you do not provide this EXACTLY you can't be unbanned): I sent the Drop Pod down with myself in it, alone, to the planet, and I think general stupidity

Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable): N/A

Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc): I'm not denying anything thing I was banned for, I'm just hoping enough time has passed since the ban and any additional notes.

taketheshot56
Byond: taketheshot56

Re: thegreatcoward- job ban

Post by taketheshot56 » 17 Mar 2018, 02:16

► Show Spoiler
"I like to live in the present sir. The past is for pussies...and Airmen."

Part of the Commanders council. Pm me with your concerns loyal consituents.

NethIafins
Byond: NethIafins
Steam: nethiafin

Post by NethIafins » 17 Mar 2018, 03:43

Your activity was pretty minor this year. 14 days out of 76 and you were there for 1 or 2 rounds.

However, that being said, no issues happened since your last note and while note history is abhorrent, I can see myself supporting your return to XO role
Brother!
Do you remember our home and mother?
I'll die, don't bother.
It's just like walking on water.
- Cold Rain, Swirekster 2017, Twisted Insurrection OST

Tharinoma

Post by Tharinoma » 18 Mar 2018, 16:38

I'd say enough time has definitely passed for us to consider unbanning you, but I wouldn't say just waiting is enough. You've been griefing frequently for a certain period, and you've been banned on multiple servers. Why should we risk letting you play an important role with the potential to ruin rounds?
Player PM from player/(Larva (247)) (?): It's totally realistic to challenge someone to do boxing for a mouse trap, in the middle of a alien occupation.
AHELP: Player/(Player) : HELP HELP HELP I SAWED SOMEOEN HEAD OFF! I DIDNT MEAN TOO

Thegreatcoward

Post by Thegreatcoward » 18 Mar 2018, 17:22

Tharinoma wrote:
18 Mar 2018, 16:38
I'd say enough time has definitely passed for us to consider unbanning you, but I wouldn't say just waiting is enough. You've been griefing frequently for a certain period, and you've been banned on multiple servers. Why should we risk letting you play an important role with the potential to ruin rounds?
The griefing just wasn't fun anymore as I started to realize that it ruined other peoples rounds, and the same goes for the bans on other servers they were in that same time span. I don't have any intentions to ruin rounds and other peoples fun.

Sir Lordington
Byond: Sirlordington

Post by Sir Lordington » 18 Mar 2018, 20:09

How frequently have you been playing on the other servers? Can they give you a positive recommendation?
I used to play Luke Compton. Now I play Reginald Dempsey.

Emeraldblood
Byond: Emerald Blood

Post by Emeraldblood » 20 Mar 2018, 17:10

I don't think we need to move to other servers to get this ban lifted. Why are you appealing the ban itself when you're not that active on the server? Just to do it?
Ban Appeal Users: If I've lifted your perma ban and you're still unable to log onto the server, send me a forum PM regarding it and I'll work to get it fixed in ~24 hours.

Emerald Blood: CM's mommy and the only head staff who does anything. Even though I hate you all sometimes, I still love you.

Thegreatcoward

Post by Thegreatcoward » 22 Mar 2018, 01:07

Emeraldblood wrote:
20 Mar 2018, 17:10
I don't think we need to move to other servers to get this ban lifted. Why are you appealing the ban itself when you're not that active on the server? Just to do it?
I just haven't played that much Spessmen at all recently actually, and it's one of the roles I might want to play later on, because I tend to play SL, PO, and SO.

Emeraldblood
Byond: Emerald Blood

Post by Emeraldblood » 22 Mar 2018, 17:01

The note is old enough that we'll lift that group ban being it was a long time ago. Obviously, stay out of trouble when playing these roles as being they're a higher Command role, you're expected to be more reasonable than that of a normal Marine, and so on. CO will be lifted along with it, though if you actually want to play CO now you need to make a whitelist. If you ever plan on going for CO, be active on the server and try to stay out of trouble. Resolved - CO/XO/RO lifted.
Ban Appeal Users: If I've lifted your perma ban and you're still unable to log onto the server, send me a forum PM regarding it and I'll work to get it fixed in ~24 hours.

Emerald Blood: CM's mommy and the only head staff who does anything. Even though I hate you all sometimes, I still love you.