Ban Appeal The SpaceCupCake

Post by ThespaceCupCake » 23 Jul 2018, 19:03

Your Byond ID: TheSpaceCupCake

Character Name: Jack Persov

Type Of Ban (Job-ban (include the job), Timed Ban, Permaban):Permaban

Admin who banned you (if known): I don't know

Total Ban Duration: .... ForEVER...

Remaining Duration: INFINITY

What other servers do you play on?: None, I don't like anything else.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?: None

Reason for ban (If you have a Permaban, it should be the EXACT MESSAGE YOU GET WHEN YOU LOGIN with the Error code that looks like this: X##XXX##. If you do not provide this EXACTLY you can't be unbanned): ERP nd recently Griefing and Multikeying was added to that

Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable): viewtopic.php?t=14580

Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc): I have appealed before and I have been denied and it's been a while since then... I don't wish to bother or nag you guys I just really want to return. I was banned for ERP which was being said in LOCC chat in which I was specifically using to not ruin RP, how ever I do understand I can still be a bother in LOCC so saying I used LOCC to not bother anyone is not a valid excuse or not completely at least. I definitely went out of bounds and you can search up what I said in the previous appeal if you don't want to search through the chat to find it I will paste it down below. I have received a few warnings for other stupid things I have done and I have also been banned twice (I will also provide that down below). I searched up the ERP rule again and what I found was the following:

No Erotic Role Play (ERP), erotic content, or 18+ sexual content - Roleplay intended to elicit a sexual response from the receiver(s), including but not limited to writing stories (WGW) or posting links to adult content. This is not to be confused with distasteful but acceptable marine bravado such as scratching your crotch or cup-checking. However, these actions could still be susceptible to Marine Law.

According to this I am "Susceptible to Marine Law". If I am not wrong this does not mean permaban how ever I will not cry and say you are at fault, I don't deserve this or some some other bullshit what I did was stupid and I just want my ban to be lifted or at least reduced. I am perfectly happy with a smaller ban if you would accept my appeal and I will be sure to follow the rules. As for the other bans recently added... I don't know about griefing maybe in the websites' chat? And yeah definitely guilty of multykeying... I recently became desperate and tried to use a few methods to bypass the ban how ever I was unsuccessful, I did change my VPN and I was not "SUPERbanned" if you wish to know the details I will provide them. I will further extend my appeal for the recent bans if you wish.

Previous Offenses:

Banned from Commander, Executive Officer, Bridge Officer, Pilot Officer, Military Police, Corporate Liaison, Requisitions Officer, Chief Engineer, Chief Medical Officer - Went to the surface without authorisation, then went SSD by X (Friendly Robot) on Fri, February 10th of 2017

Warned about using language bordering ERP. by X (TrialModerator) on Thu, March 23rd of 2017

Banned by X|Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: EORG (Suicide) by X (Moderator) on Sat, April 29th of 2017 ----- I did not know at the time I would be banned for commiting
suicide and I did it at the end of the round

Banned by X|Duration: 10080 minutes|Reason: ERP by X (Moderator) on Sat, May 13th of 2017

The Stupid Crap I said:

[21:38:11]SAY: Jack Persov/TheSpaceCupCake : We are humping (Maybe outta context)
[21:44:59]OOC: (LOCAL) Jack Persov/TheSpaceCupCake : Im gonna get some anime fidget spinners and then some spinners that look like a girls ass just for the thrill
[21:43:25]OOC: (LOCAL) Jack Persov/TheSpaceCupCake : the sound of fidget spinners turns me on..... the sound of the air makes me want to smash my dick through each hole
[21:43:56]OOC: (LOCAL) Jack Persov/TheSpaceCupCake : Im gonna lube up a fidget spinner and spin it on my dick

Yeah I know It's awful... I only wish to return to killing or getting killed by xenos.
Last edited by ThespaceCupCake on 23 Jul 2018, 20:02, edited 1 time in total.

Sir Lordington
Byond: Sirlordington

Re: Ban Appeal The SpaceCupCake (Third Appeal

Post by Sir Lordington » 23 Jul 2018, 19:19

Notes:
► Show Spoiler
ThespaceCupCake wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 19:03
Reason for ban (If you have a Permaban, it should be the EXACT MESSAGE YOU GET WHEN YOU LOGIN with the Error code that looks like this: X##XXX##. If you do not provide this EXACTLY you can't be unbanned): ERP nd recently Griefing and Multikeying was added to that
That is not a ban code. You didn't even fill in the form correctly. Not only that, plus the initial offence is bad enough and you then tried to evade? I'm not really interested in seeing this lifted.
Last edited by Sir Lordington on 26 Jul 2018, 11:56, edited 2 times in total.
I used to play Luke Compton. Now I play Reginald Dempsey.

ThespaceCupCake
Byond: TheSpaceCupCake

Re: Ban Appeal The SpaceCupCake (Third Appeal

Post by ThespaceCupCake » 23 Jul 2018, 19:53

Sir Lordington wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 19:19
Notes:
► Show Spoiler

That is not a ban code. You didn't even fill in the form correctly. Not only that, plus the initial offence is bad enough and you then tried to evade? I'm not really interested in seeing this lifted.

I apologize if I didn't fill out the form correctly and yeah I did try to ban evade but it was only out of desperation and once again I was unsuccessful and I just admitted to doing so I'm trying to show that I am sorry for doing so. I am willing to show you the methods I attempted to use to ban evade so you can improve as much as possible and I am just trying to play a game with out being a douche bag. I'm not asking for my ban to completely lifted I only wish to have a reduced sentence. I'm trying to appeal to you at least read it and give me a valid and well formed argument, arguing as to why I should not be accepted, I know it was bad and anyone at a first glance can tell that but don't brush me aside. I am trying to appeal as cleanly and as respectable as possible and I have not argued with you guys or said anything for months at least consider my behavior has improved and I deserve a second chance. Although I did try to ban evade, I reiterate, it was all because of desperation and I have come here and admitted my wrongs and shown my will to cooperate if it means another better structured appeal and if that is what you wish I will deliver, thanks.

Grimcad
Byond: Grimcad

Re: Ban Appeal The SpaceCupCake

Post by Grimcad » 26 Jul 2018, 08:29

I'm of the opinion that 18+content/ERP bans should not be lifted at all, even without the issues of multikeying and ban evading.

I do not support this ban being lifted.

awan
Byond: Awan
Steam: Awan

Post by awan » 30 Jul 2018, 19:49

Multikey and ban evasion is enough for a denial on its own. Add erp and you get a ban that is very hard to appeal. Can any server vouch for you?

Mizari

Post by Mizari » 14 Aug 2018, 04:24

I'm sorry but I cannot support this ban being lifted currently, there are too many things going against you and trying to ban evade is my pet hate.

-1 from me.

Kavlo
Byond: Kavlo
Steam: Kavlo

Post by Kavlo » 14 Aug 2018, 18:21

Failing to fill in an appeal properly for an ERP ban on top of trying to evade/multikey?

Lochlann Healy the Marine Here's my good ol' dossier!

Mentor : 28th November 2016
Mod : 14th February 2017
Admin : 7th June 2017
Retired : 4th January 2018
Mod : 20th April 2018
Admin : 19th September 2018

x31stOverlord
Byond: x31stOverlord

Post by x31stOverlord » 14 Aug 2018, 18:36

Without another server giving a voucher of your recent behaviour I'm going to -1 as well.
Yautja - Zathar-Veraz Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL, SO, XO, Synthetic Unit Joshua Roscoe Barrett - Spec, SGCMP, MP Ancient Empress, Ancient Runner (69)
https://i.imgur.com/8NP5Mbl.png

ThesoldierLLJK
Byond: ThesoldierLLJK
Steam: thesoldier20

Post by ThesoldierLLJK » 27 Aug 2018, 11:36

It's a no from me

awan
Byond: Awan
Steam: Awan

Post by awan » 27 Aug 2018, 11:46

This is open way to long now and should have been closed already imo -1

Loco52
Byond: Loco52

Post by Loco52 » 05 Sep 2018, 03:05

I'm going to comment on this with the intention of both bumping it back top and giving my honest opinion.

My friend, you not only broke the 3 major rules of the game... but outplayed anyone who has ever done the same. You took your +18 to a whole new level of disgust even after being warned, were jobbanned from practically every RP-related role AND tried ban evading. I do really, really hope this doesn't get lifted because for at least 1 more year away from the game you don't deserve another chance.

That's the crude truth -1

Vaughn 'Hothead' Isemann

"Push you pussi- HELP ME PLEASE"

Emeraldblood
Byond: Emerald Blood

Post by Emeraldblood » 09 Sep 2018, 13:59

Denied - Recent ERP and failed to get the proper code.
Ban Appeal Users: If I've lifted your perma ban and you're still unable to log onto the server, send me a forum PM regarding it and I'll work to get it fixed in ~24 hours.

Emerald Blood: CM's mommy and the only head staff who does anything. Even though I hate you all sometimes, I still love you.