Post by BobatNight » 15 Nov 2018, 08:17

Your Byond ID: bobatnight

Character Name: Spaghetti the Meta Lurker

Type Of Ban (Job-ban (include the job), Timed Ban, Permaban): Forever and ever

Admin who banned you (if known): FreemySoul

Total Ban Duration: Ever

Remaining Duration: And ever

What other servers do you play on? DMCA, Corp Mercs, Aurora, Bad Deathclaw

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones? No just from your discord.

Reason for ban (If you have a Permaban, it should be the EXACT MESSAGE YOU GET WHEN YOU LOGIN with the Error code that looks like this: X##XXX##. If you do not provide this EXACTLY you can't be unbanned):
I violated rule 1 somehow in shitposting?
I pointed out to other shitposters that Discord Staff, Freemysoul and Amaxin said this meme was SFW.
https://gyazo.com/a1b082afc60323812ad2ff5f6d2b9eac

Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):

Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc): I simply stated what the staff had told me about incestuous loli memes and their place on CM Discord.
https://gyazo.com/95afe78016ad48458472b37b4f1b525b

The Amaxin part is referring to my pinging Amaxin about the incestuous Loli meme being first posted, it was ruled I personally attacked Amaxin by asking them to perform their job as Discord Staff.
Image Cooking with marine salt since 2017.

freemysoul
Byond: freemysoul

Re: Discord Ban appeal Again

Post by freemysoul » 15 Nov 2018, 08:44

Code: Select all

11:48 PM] bobatnight: @Discord Staff So we determined Lolis are SFW right?
[11:48 PM] Izzyyyx: no
[11:48 PM] bobatnight: No no freemysoul said
[11:48 PM] bobatnight: Loli Jokes talking about erections, and sucking dick
[11:48 PM] bobatnight: Are SFW 

[11:51 PM] bobatnight: Be an underage child, Drownie will come to you @AkaTurkStarđŸ‡čđŸ‡· 
These are just some of the choose words you have put into shitposting

As well: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 3366/1.PNG and https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 1303/2.PNG

freemysoul

Post by freemysoul » 15 Nov 2018, 08:46

[2:36 PM] Spaghetti the Groin Lurker: whyd u post that
[2:36 PM] Spaghetti the Groin Lurker: weeb thinking of molesting his little sister
[2:36 PM] Spaghetti the Groin Lurker: haha funny
[2:37 PM] Spaghetti the Groin Lurker: @Amaxin | IC Issue
[2:37 PM] Spaghetti the Groin Lurker: this who u hang out with
Oh I better not forget

BobatNight
Byond: BobatNight

Post by BobatNight » 15 Nov 2018, 08:54

https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/a1b082af ... ac-png.jpg

Again the meme and question, and what Amaxin was pinged with.

FULL Pm logs between myself and Free.

https://gyazo.com/05b8ee002451577ffa92e725d1668408

https://gyazo.com/05b8ee002451577ffa92e725d1668408

https://gyazo.com/4368dc01498bce1d23475e5f7c5f9fff

https://gyazo.com/264960f47327dc7b2641ff62d9c161bc

https://gyazo.com/b93bfc259b0853fa3ce5da2f3cea42d5

I'm sorry free you're not saying much here, are you saying that this is SFW or that what I said was un true?
So was the personal attack, 'this is who you hang out with?' I'm still at a loss there pal.

freemysoul

Post by freemysoul » 15 Nov 2018, 09:13

Please reread what I sent and you'll see what I said: [7:23 PM] Freemysoul: I've spoken to Amaxin about what they did, but what you did was targetted directly at them. If you wanted it gone you should of pinged the Discord Staff. As for it being NSFW it is not.

Not once did I state that Lolis are SFW just that the Image is not presay NSFW, You are taking this shit way outta context. It's about Context. You were insighting shit within discord.

BobatNight

Post by BobatNight » 15 Nov 2018, 09:22

I mean I'm not gonna re-hash that conversation, it's there to be seen.

What context? I've broken down what the meme is, and your ruling on that meme.

I didn't attempt to insight anything, if I remember correctly it was Amaxin who took a very defensive stance and began flinging shit around the discord.

What context is that meme SFW in then? The person themselves whom as far as I'm aware is an teen/younger player, said they just posted it because they found it funny.
In what way was it taken out of context?

Drownie
Byond: Drownie

Post by Drownie » 16 Nov 2018, 19:21

Alright.
I'm the person he mentions as the kid that did this pedo NSFW post at #Shitposting. I'm here not to debate about why this is SFW or not, I'm here to explain why what he did to me was pure personal attack.

Since that post, Spaghetti have been doing many attacks against me on #Shitposting (I can't link those because I'm on mobile but they can be found easily), I understand I may have gone too far on that image I posted but I'm here to say that I will accept any action that the Staff may give to me, but my post wasn't an excuse to Spag begin a crusade as a social justice hero.

I'd like to just add a day as example of that "crusade" or "witch hunt" done against me, Nov 13 of 2018.
The same day you called me "degenerate" and "faggot" several times for watching anime, the same day you said "be an underage children and drownie will come to you" or "here drownie a child right on your alley" - the same day you started unnecessary drama with another users by the simple fact you cannot do anything else than be a troll.

Spaghetti, what you have been doing in #Shitposting is not Shitposting but hatred and personal attacks, you know it. You already have been given a chance to become sweeter but looks like you just threw it down the trash can.

Your personal attacks became something so annoying that it reached a point that I would answer it by meme because I knew your objective was just to annoy me. I don't think you can add anything further than hatred and trolling to this community.
Last edited by Drownie on 16 Nov 2018, 22:08, edited 2 times in total.
[Sarah 'Menace' Dennis] The shame of USCM
â–ș Show Spoiler

Tharinoma

Post by Tharinoma » 16 Nov 2018, 20:22

What's the official reason for the ban?
Player PM from player/(Larva (247)) (?): It's totally realistic to challenge someone to do boxing for a mouse trap, in the middle of a alien occupation.
AHELP: Player/(Player) : HELP HELP HELP I SAWED SOMEOEN HEAD OFF! I DIDNT MEAN TOO

BobatNight

Post by BobatNight » 17 Nov 2018, 08:13

@Tharinoma Rule 1 Violation

Drownie, I said all those things on the same day. There's no witch hunt, you posted an incestuous loli meme. If you didn't want to be called out for posting degeneracy like that, don't post it.
I call everyone faggots and degenerates in shitposting. I've also regularly made comments about Anime Avatars and people who save anime reactions on their computer.
You actually didn't even take place in any of the conversation, it was widely between myself and other community members. Please stop self inserting yourself as some sort of victim. Your only relevance is you post incestuous loli memes, nothing more.

If there's an issue with me using faggot, I just figured it was OK. http://prntscr.com/ljiax0

Drownie
Byond: Drownie

Post by Drownie » 17 Nov 2018, 09:19

BobatNight wrote: ↑
17 Nov 2018, 08:13
It was widely between myself and other community members. Please stop self inserting yourself as some sort of victim. Your only relevance is you post incestuous loli memes, nothing more.
No, my revelance begins when you made yourself of a naive innocent child by saying "So was the personal attack, 'this is who you hang out with?' I'm still at a loss there pal" and "uhh I call everyone faggot and constantly imply they're pedos because lolz therefore no personal attack, also I were taking to other people and not you".

Spaghetti, please at least assume what you did.
[Sarah 'Menace' Dennis] The shame of USCM
â–ș Show Spoiler

Frans_Feiffer
Byond: Frans_Feiffer
Steam: Xmangames3

Post by Frans_Feiffer » 17 Nov 2018, 13:27

BobatNight wrote: ↑
17 Nov 2018, 08:13
@Tharinoma Rule 1 Violation
You were banned for Rule 3, don’t be a dick, not a rule 1 violation. You ban states, “banned for Dickish behaviour towards members of the staff team and members of the community over a ruling made a month ago.”

Honestly, it’s not up to me to decide, as i’m not apart of the Discord staff team, however i’m not for you being unbanned from the discord. As the appeal goes, I do not think you have learned anything since, and would just continue as you were before the aforementioned ban.

Nothing personal, I just don’t think after reading through this appeal and the comments you’re ready to be unbanned. -1
“Your Friendly Neighborhood Commodore, Frans ‘Friendly’ Feiffer. Survivor of Space Vietnam, Austrian Kommodore vith ze vorst accent, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.” Frans Feiffer's Promotion to Commander - viewtopic.php?f=142&t=18008
The Day I sold my Soul to Titan - viewtopic.php?f=69&t=18263
Yeyin R'ka Joins the Ranks of Blooded - viewtopic.php?f=125&t=18549
Darwin is Booted up and Assigned to the USS Almayer - viewtopic.php?f=149&t=18897
Commander Council term 1, Alongside the Men, the Myths, the Legends, Bancrose, Lumdor, Dr. Lance, and Taketheshot56. - viewtopic.php?f=137&t=18907
Have any Questions for me? Feel Free to PM me and i'll get back to you as soon as I can ^_^

Kavlo
Byond: Kavlo
Steam: Kavlo

Post by Kavlo » 17 Nov 2018, 19:57

Frans_Feiffer wrote: ↑
17 Nov 2018, 13:27
You were banned for Rule 3, don’t be a dick, not a rule 1 violation. You ban states, “banned for Dickish behaviour towards members of the staff team and members of the community over a ruling made a month ago.”

Honestly, it’s not up to me to decide, as i’m not apart of the Discord staff team, however i’m not for you being unbanned from the discord. As the appeal goes, I do not think you have learned anything since, and would just continue as you were before the aforementioned ban.

Nothing personal, I just don’t think after reading through this appeal and the comments you’re ready to be unbanned. -1
He was banned for a rule 1 violation as per discord rules not server rules.

Lochlann Healy the Marine Here's my good ol' dossier!

Mentor : 28th November 2016
Mod : 14th February 2017
Admin : 7th June 2017
Retired : 4th January 2018
Mod : 20th April 2018
Admin : 19th September 2018

Frans_Feiffer
Byond: Frans_Feiffer
Steam: Xmangames3

Post by Frans_Feiffer » 17 Nov 2018, 20:03

Kavlo wrote: ↑
17 Nov 2018, 19:57
He was banned for a rule 1 violation as per discord rules not server rules.

Hm. Well, uh this is awkward. Apologies then, I really goofed on that one. I apologize for the misshap, though the rest of what I said I still stand by.
“Your Friendly Neighborhood Commodore, Frans ‘Friendly’ Feiffer. Survivor of Space Vietnam, Austrian Kommodore vith ze vorst accent, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.” Frans Feiffer's Promotion to Commander - viewtopic.php?f=142&t=18008
The Day I sold my Soul to Titan - viewtopic.php?f=69&t=18263
Yeyin R'ka Joins the Ranks of Blooded - viewtopic.php?f=125&t=18549
Darwin is Booted up and Assigned to the USS Almayer - viewtopic.php?f=149&t=18897
Commander Council term 1, Alongside the Men, the Myths, the Legends, Bancrose, Lumdor, Dr. Lance, and Taketheshot56. - viewtopic.php?f=137&t=18907
Have any Questions for me? Feel Free to PM me and i'll get back to you as soon as I can ^_^

BobatNight

Post by BobatNight » 18 Nov 2018, 04:45

Frans_Feiffer wrote: ↑
17 Nov 2018, 20:03
Hm. Well, uh this is awkward. Apologies then, I really goofed on that one. I apologize for the misshap, though the rest of what I said I still stand by.
No worries bud I was just quoting from the Staff who banned me on that line.
Drownie wrote: ↑
17 Nov 2018, 09:19

No, my revelance begins when you made yourself of a naive innocent child by saying "So was the personal attack, 'this is who you hang out with?' I'm still at a loss there pal" and "uhh I call everyone faggot and constantly imply they're pedos because lolz therefore no personal attack, also I were taking to other people and not you".

Spaghetti, please at least assume what you did.
If you have something to add to the report that's fine, but at the moment you're making broad assumptions of myself.
Freemysoul implied it was a personal attack on Amaxin for pinging them about your meme, I don't think you can really call it a personal attack.

I've referred to nearly everyone with Anime avatars or who picks up the argument in a defensive fashion as degenerates, pedophiles, faggots and questioning why they save so many cartoon kids.
There was a handful of comments directed at you, the vast majority of the discussion was the meme itself and then the ruling. Thank you for your input, but this thread isn't for a discussion between us on my perceived personality and or intentions.

You are not special.

freemysoul

Post by freemysoul » 18 Nov 2018, 08:42

I've referred to nearly everyone with Anime avatars or who picks up the argument in a defensive fashion as degenerates, pedophiles, faggots and questioning why they save so many cartoon kids.
You know how stupid this sounds right? Calling anyone a Pedophile for ANY reason even as a joke is NOT acceptable and extremely problematic as this can cause Real Life issues, You just done goof'd

BobatNight

Post by BobatNight » 18 Nov 2018, 11:25

freemysoul wrote: ↑
18 Nov 2018, 08:42

You know how stupid this sounds right? Calling anyone a Pedophile for ANY reason even as a joke is NOT acceptable and extremely problematic as this can cause Real Life issues, You just done goof'd
Ah yes, calling someone a pedophile for their pedophile actions is problematic. Maybe if I attempted to move past their discord name and dox them? But no, that's not what happened.

You defended Amaxin who defended Drownie, who were both defenseless. Just own your ruling on incestuous loli memes and we can all go about our business.

freemysoul

Post by freemysoul » 18 Nov 2018, 14:54

Cool, Let me just submit this to Emerald, You are digging a MASSIVE hole now right, and realistically I see a full community removal coming your way.

Enigmachine
Byond: Enigmachine

Post by Enigmachine » 18 Nov 2018, 15:34

So, seeing this meme out of context in this appeal and with Drownie's name dropped surrounding it caused problems between us. After basically interrogating Drownie over why they posted it and why they were being accused of pedophile behavior, I'm confident in saying that BobatNight's behavior toward them is slanderous. No two ways about it; you can call Drownie's meme NSFW or close to it, but you can't call them a pedo or degenerate over it. The meme is mocking that stuff, so to twist it to attribute those things to Drownie is just being a dick.

And that's my character witness to this imbroglio.
Titus Voltheron

Sir Lordington
Byond: Sirlordington

Post by Sir Lordington » 18 Nov 2018, 15:53

Not even getting into you twisting rulings to stir shit and antagonise people, you literally just admittedgoing about calling people degenerates, pedophiles and faggots over their profile pictures. And you think this behaviour is fine.

For months on end you've been a dick to people on Discord, you got banned, given a second chance and it took you a single month to start some massive shitstorm again.

Denied, and don't bother appealing this in a long time.
I used to play Luke Compton. Now I play Reginald Dempsey.