Your Byond ID: SA_Guts

Character Name: James Booker

Type Of Ban (Job-ban (include the job), Timed Ban, Permaban): Discord Ban

Admin who banned you (if known): x31stOverlord

Total Ban Duration: Permanent

Remaining Duration: Indefinite

What other servers do you play on? None

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones? None

Reason for ban (If you have a Permaban, it should be the EXACT MESSAGE YOU GET WHEN YOU LOGIN with the Error code that looks like this: X##XXX##. If you do not provide this EXACTLY you can't be unbanned): N/A

Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable): viewtopic.php?f=87&t=18852&p=226163#p226163

Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc): So it has been a month since my ban, and during that month I've had a lot of time to think and consider what happened and how I reacted. Ultimately, It was a dumb joke that I didn't think about before sending. I regret it, and I will not repeat the same mistake. I've been playing on the server for quite some time now, since February 2016, and my record has been pretty clean. I know I've been inactive since my Discord ban, the reason for that is I honestly felt too embarrassed and not welcome on the server. I sincerely apologize for my argumentative conduct in my previous appeal, that was out of order. Thank you for taking to the time to review my appeal.
James Booker

Dorkkeli
Location: Frozen hellhole, that is not canada, but rather the other country that likes hockey
Byond: Dorkkeli
Steam: Dorkkeli

Re: SA_Guts - Discord Ban Appeal v2

Post by Dorkkeli » 21 Nov 2018, 16:38

In-Game Notes:
► Show Spoiler
Bert 'SOAB' Beach BRAVO
Henrik SYNTHETIC
Moderator STAFF
Patron at the bar on Big Red
Ass taker and name kicker

x31stOverlord
Byond: x31stOverlord

Post by x31stOverlord » 21 Nov 2018, 17:55

Discord Notes:

Banned Guts#1659 for Sexual content - 03/10/2018 - x31stOverlord

warned Guts#1659 for ic in general - 14/05/2018
Yautja - Zathar-Veraz Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL, SO, XO, Synthetic Unit Joshua Roscoe Barrett - Spec, SGCMP, MP Ancient Empress, Ancient Runner (69)
https://i.imgur.com/8NP5Mbl.png

Mizari

Post by Mizari » 21 Nov 2018, 17:58

Ok so you're ban on discord was for NSFW and pretty explicit. Honestly this is still pretty recent and quite severe at that. Being inactive whilst your ban is in place doesn't help us much because its how we gauge if you can keep to the rules or not so I cant really support this yet.

Do you play on any other servers that can vouch for you here?

YourGuts
Byond: SA_Guts

Post by YourGuts » 21 Nov 2018, 18:08

Mizari wrote:
21 Nov 2018, 17:58
Ok so you're ban on discord was for NSFW and pretty explicit. Honestly this is still pretty recent and quite severe at that. Being inactive whilst your ban is in place doesn't help us much because its how we gauge if you can keep to the rules or not so I cant really support this yet.

Do you play on any other servers that can vouch for you here?
No, I do not play on any other servers. I mentioned it in my appeal but after the ban I just didn't feel like playing, which isn't an excuse but, that's all I can really say. I've been playing for a long time, and my notes are pretty unremarkable, with nothing akin to what happened in this situation. As for recent, well, it's been 50 days. I don't know how else to say it but, it was a completely thoughtless, braindead joke. One of those moments where you just aren't thinking, and you make a mistake.
James Booker

Mizari

Post by Mizari » 22 Nov 2018, 05:16

I would like to see you play for a month and not get any notes before I can support this.

ThesoldierLLJK
Byond: ThesoldierLLJK
Steam: thesoldier20

Post by ThesoldierLLJK » 22 Nov 2018, 05:33

Become active again in game and go without getting trouble and I would be able to support an unban as well

Lumdor
Byond: Lumdor

Post by Lumdor » 22 Nov 2018, 05:41

I'm gonna say no as I've seen what you've posted in the past, and I don't think you'll change if you come back in our discord.
Commander Councilman. Along with Takethehot56, Bancrose, Dr.Lance, and Frans_Feiffer. PM me or any of them for inquiries about Commander.

Commander Bob Shoe | Yautja Kar-Teer

YourGuts

Post by YourGuts » 22 Nov 2018, 20:23

Lumdor wrote:
22 Nov 2018, 05:41
I'm gonna say no as I've seen what you've posted in the past, and I don't think you'll change if you come back in our discord.
I'm really not sure what you're referring to, I don't want to get into the whole "people have done worse" argument, because that's not an argument, but please, do some general searching throughout the Discord, the environment there isn't so SFW as the rules ordain it to be. Define change? Am I something in particular? I don't understand, do you mean; I'll get unbanned, then make more silly sexual jokes? I feel like you're reading whatever I've said, and because it's text, are assuming the worst possible tone.
James Booker

YourGuts

Post by YourGuts » 26 Nov 2018, 21:47

ThesoldierLLJK wrote:
22 Nov 2018, 05:33
Become active again in game and go without getting trouble and I would be able to support an unban as well
Mizari wrote:
22 Nov 2018, 05:16
I would like to see you play for a month and not get any notes before I can support this.
That's fair of you both, thank you very much.
James Booker

Sir Lordington
Byond: Sirlordington

Post by Sir Lordington » 27 Nov 2018, 07:26

We'll need some sort of proof that you've improved. As others have suggested above, an active month without trouble will be enough. You may reappeal this in thirty days.

Resolved - Denied
I used to play Luke Compton. Now I play Reginald Dempsey.