Character Name:
Lauen Von Fusegana

Type Of Ban (Job-ban (include the job), Timed Ban, Permaban):
Job Ban - MT/CT

Admin who banned you (if known):
Feweh? That or Jake.. :Shrug:

What other servers do you play on?
None

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
Nope~

Reason for ban (If you have a Permaban, it should be the EXACT MESSAGE YOU GET WHEN YOU LOGIN with the Error code that looks like this: X##XXX##. If you do not provide this EXACTLY you can't be unbanned):
Umm.. for trying to make a bar in the ship by going down to the planet with the permission from the CO and CE of course. Moving away from the FOB to grab the booze vending machine on ice colony, then proceeding to bring it back to the FOB. Though I did help set up the FOB and such, so I wasn't completely neglecting my duties. Although I think the moderator in question was upset for my note previously before the ban took place.

Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc):
I can't really think of an appeal for this one, since I know I'm still gonna try to make a bar while doing my job and the fact that I didn't get squad engineer banned yet is kinda proof enough. I've been a good for 30 days now, and if you have any questions to my appeal feel free to ask~

Stripetail
Byond: Stripetail

Re: Job Ban - MT/CT

Post by Stripetail » 08 Dec 2018, 22:18

Notes:
► Show Spoiler
Joshua Kincaid
Paul Balderson
[Pred] Koren Kjuhte

http://i.imgur.com/w6hfYXm.png

ThesoldierLLJK
Byond: ThesoldierLLJK
Steam: thesoldier20

Post by ThesoldierLLJK » 08 Dec 2018, 23:36

Yeah the rules changed that what you did is now considered IC
I don't see an issue with lifting this
+1

Skysoldier
Byond: Skysoldier

Post by Skysoldier » 09 Dec 2018, 02:13

On the other hand, I don't think rules change means anything to me if you've been breaking rules before and just cause it's legal now doesn't mean you weren't following them before.

You have a rather consistent note history and really and this ban happened from really repeated offenses I can't say I'd support this.

Etka Re'vier - the guy who is reluctant to do anything.
Etka N'thal'eyal - Smith preddo on a journey training.
R I P Musica Hamlio - 13/02/2018
Moderator from 18 Sep 2017 - 20 Mar 2018
Trial Admin from 20 Mar 2018 - 21 Apr 2018
Admin from 21 Apr 2018 - Now

You only live once, think about what you are doing, what you can do, what you will do. Don't make mistakes or regret your decisions, you will only ever make them once every time until it's over.

Lauren Von Fusegana
Byond: JahFairy

Post by Lauren Von Fusegana » 09 Dec 2018, 03:23

You know.. Even though I have a massive amount of note history, I can safely say that we all have broken the rules every once and a while. Though the majority of the rules broken aren't as severe as some on this thread, it shows that I do play by the rules even with the heavy limitations that I have to face. Also judging someone by their note history alone, rather than their interactions within the community seems a bit unjust. If we base it off that, then how would they ever retain their prior positions?

420MYK
Byond: 420M.Y.K

Post by 420MYK » 09 Dec 2018, 04:11

You're abit LRP sometimes but when you actually play your roles properly you're pretty good. I have no problem +1ing this But i wanna see alot less LRP stuff in the future.

+1
Noxus Poppy is bae.

In game character name:Alice 'Snow' Falkner. Lar'ja H'chak

I may do stupid shit sometimes, but were marines its what we do. Always saving, rarely saved. Piss lead and blow shit up until you die. Rinse and repeat.

Lauren Von Fusegana

Post by Lauren Von Fusegana » 09 Dec 2018, 22:45

So no more butcher rooms? Okay.. I'll try to cut down the LRP, although I'm not saying that I'm not gonna make more butcher rooms. I'm just saying that I will have a higher RP reason to do so~

Solarmare
Byond: Solarmare

Post by Solarmare » 10 Dec 2018, 00:15

I'm gonna go with no for now until another thirty days, you've caused issue over a long period of time and I'll need to see more to think that you won't return to it given the opprtuonty.
Can you heeeeaaaaar am I floating in my tin can. A last glimpse of the world.
Planet Earth is blue, and there's nothing left to do.

Forum Rule #2: Do NOT post in an appeal if you are not contributing as a witness, if you are keep it simple and easy to read.

Mizari

Post by Mizari » 10 Dec 2018, 06:40

I'm going to vote no also on the same basis as Solarmare, get more playtime with no issues and I'll consider supporting this.

Lauren Von Fusegana

Post by Lauren Von Fusegana » 10 Dec 2018, 16:41

*sigh After further reconsideration; I wish to self deny my Job ban appeal and will reapply after 30 days, within the given play time without receiving any further notes

Sir Lordington
Byond: Sirlordington

Post by Sir Lordington » 11 Dec 2018, 12:34

The ban may be reappealed on the 9th of January, 2019.

Resolved.
I used to play Luke Compton. Now I play Reginald Dempsey.