Permaban Appeal Me A Good She/He Me Not Bad No More

Katos Junei
Byond: Katosx

Permaban Appeal Me A Good She/He Me Not Bad No More

Post by Katos Junei » 20 May 2018, 21:13

Your Byond ID:Katosx

Character Name:Katos 'Catwalk' Junei

Type Of Ban (Job-ban (include the job), Timed Ban, Permaban):Engie Ban(All type), Permaban

Admin who banned you (if known):K14may18

Total Ban Duration:Permaban

Remaining Duration:Permaban

What other servers do you play on?: None other

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?: Nope since i don't play other servers.

Reason for ban (If you have a Permaban, it should be the EXACT MESSAGE YOU GET WHEN YOU LOGIN with the Error code that looks like this: X##XXX##. If you do not provide this EXACTLY you can't be unbanned): Banned by Host: K14MAY18 - Past Notes of Low RP and Borderline ERP Behavior

Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):I don't know from others.

Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc): Well i paid my penitence, i will not make the same mistakes again, and i will ask mentors in case after i make something wrong.
Evidence since i don't have the screenshots, i will use words, I did a borderline ERP to Bwoden Ackers, i self antag as CL, i gibbed myself with a C4 as a Engie, metagaming as Xeno calling everyone to SD, and SSD as a MT.
I hope you can now consider my appeal and give me a second chance, greetings Katos 'Catwalk' Junei.
CPL Katos 'Catwalk'Junei says: Sarge I have braindamage I don't know if I can keep firing the mortar
Young Drone 455 hisses: Hey Crusher look, I'm Xethoveen (While standing in front of the playing piano)
PFC Katos 'Catwalk' Junei says: Neat, I made friends of a Space Jamaican.

Katos Junei

Re: Permaban Appeal Me A Good She/He Me Not Bad No More

Post by Katos Junei » 20 May 2018, 21:16

Oh i also forgot that i use Fax Machine to put 'Send Nudes'
CPL Katos 'Catwalk'Junei says: Sarge I have braindamage I don't know if I can keep firing the mortar
Young Drone 455 hisses: Hey Crusher look, I'm Xethoveen (While standing in front of the playing piano)

driecg36
Byond: driecg36

Post by driecg36 » 20 May 2018, 21:19

Notes
► Show Spoiler
Some guy.

Katos Junei

Post by Katos Junei » 20 May 2018, 21:21

Thanks @driecg36

Cry of Wolves
Byond: Cry of Wolves
Steam: Cry of Wolves

Post by Cry of Wolves » 20 May 2018, 21:22

No. -1

Poor effort. a direct copy of another ban appeal except twice as shitty.

Come back when you actually want to take this more seriously.

NGGJamie
Host
Host
Byond: NGGJamie

Post by NGGJamie » 20 May 2018, 21:24

We don’t lift permabans a week after they’re applied. You’d be lucky to have it lifted a year after with an appeal like this.
Synthetic Application-Leonard [Accepted] - Predator Application-Thei-De Na'Tauk [Accepted]

Server Status

Mentor: 06/28/2017 - 08/07/2017 / Trial Moderator 08/07/2017 - 08/25/17 / Moderator 08/25/17 - 10/11/17 / Trial Admin 10/11/17 - 10/30/17 / Senior Mentor 10/30/17 - 03/15/18 / Mod Manager 03/15/18 - 07/08/18 / Coder 07/08/18 - 07/27/18 / Host 07/27/18 - Present

I run Linux on all of my machines and actively reject Windows. I have some cool dotfiles up on Github for configuring some of my favorite stuff.

Emeraldblood
Byond: Emerald Blood

Post by Emeraldblood » 20 May 2018, 22:53

You just got a perma for shitty RP and ERP - Denied.
Ban Appeal Users: If I've lifted your perma ban and you're still unable to log onto the server, send me a forum PM regarding it and I'll work to get it fixed in ~24 hours.

Emerald Blood: CM's mommy and the only head staff who does anything. Even though I hate you all sometimes, I still love you.