User Tag List

Thread: SuprisedBaby_ - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SuprisedBaby_ - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    SuprisedBaby_
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Jermiah 'Butcher' Jenkins
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    SuprisedBaby_#9579
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    Non-Applicable
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    N/A
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    Infinite
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    You were banned from SS13: Colonial Marines Official | Repeated, unprovoked harassment in last round chat directed at a payer that just suffered similar harssment in game. Your remarks were unprovoked, uncalled for and honesly, completly out of line for what is the bare minimum for memebers of our Discord. It's particularly depolorable because this player has alraedy suffered from massive harassment from members of the CM community (to the point other people got banned for it). You are being banned by manager decision - an equivalent of immidtaley recieving a set of strikes. You may appeal this ban in 30 days.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    N/A
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I understand what I did was wrong and unprovoked and I don't have any excuses for what I did. I also understand that the actions taken against me were the correct ones. Over the past few months that I have taken off of CM I have taken time to think upon my actions and have started playing CM again. I have been keeping myself clean and out of trouble apart from a single minor note for LRP. I know what I did in the past was wrong and I would very much like to rejoin the discord and interact with everyone that I haven't been able to over the past months.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeal accepted.

A good rule of thumb is keep extreme banter between friends. I don't care if you call each other retards (it's HRP). As always, use your brain, there's ways to have fun within the rules without involving others.