Time_URSS#3896

Marine Name
    Noah Jones | Pablo | MOL

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Na'Kel-uq

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Bo’ytill

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Not Applicable

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

"A young blood is brought by his clan to a distant planet, where he must put into action his courage and hunting skills to complete his rite of passage. Nevertheless, as he arrives at the planet where he shall begin his first hunt, he finds out his hunt will turn out to be a great challenge for him. Will he succeed?"

"Na'Kel-uq is a male predator, considered by his clan members a "potential great predator, with hints of impatience and somewhat passive, but holds a great will to learn and finish what he starts". His story, written by himself in his quarters, narrates his journey to becoming a blooded member of the clan. After the story, Na'Kel-uq's future is uncertain, for he has a long way to become a fully mature predator and bring honor not only to his clan but also to the Council of Ancients."

A special thanks to everyone inspiring me to write this predator story, especially the predators in-game who have shown me that a dumbass like me could also be a predator. Also to the predator Council + Geeves for their help in polishing my story!

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had good interactions with you and I know you ain't a goof so you can be trusted +1
    Harley Piett / Oronto Obasanjo

A'kei Teer the yautja
    Synthetic Jeanne

Discord: Jam#1411

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The man has the Synth WL. Easy +1. Great player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had nothing but good interactions with this person. They definitely know their way around roles and are very serious with their earned roles. I'll definitely look forward to bullying your pred. +1
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, i see you have some vouches for your app so i will ask you some questions and make my mind up after you answer them so goodluck.

1.A Hunter has been boxer KOed and is still alive and unable to move other xenos surround it and start to devour him. what do you do in this situation?

2.What are the different scenarios were you can you ally with humans other than when an abom is present on the hunting grounds?

3.You are hunting a xeno alone when another xeno comes over and says "you have no honour coward". How would you deal with this situation? (you started the fight with the xeno)

4.Another hunter has trapped a marine in a hunting trap and he is no where to be seen. You look through your clan mask to see the xenomorph queen on a flanking mission coming toward the trapped marine, what do you do?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers, will answer them now:

1. A Hunter has been boxer KOed and is still alive and unable to move other xenos surround it and start to devour him. what do you do in this situation?

Should they end up devouring him and head to the hive, I would watch closely and act upon the consequences, as most likely they devoured him to nest him in the hive and capture him.

If they were infected and nested, my job would be to free them so they can self-destruct themselves to get rid of their larva (I recall I'm mechanically unable to trigger other Yautja's bracelets to SD while they are alive, but perhaps I am wrong). Yautja must get rid of themselves at all costs if infected to avoid an abomination to grow up.

If only infected, it is the Yautja's duty to trigger their own SD in order to get rid of the larvae. Nothing I can do besides advising.

A hunter being boxed would signify they were hunting the boxer beforehand or they were attacked by the boxer themselves. Either way, I am not to interfere, for it's their hunt and Yautja must hunt alone (except under specific circumstances). Although I would be eager to creep the boxer meanwhile.

2.What are the different scenarios where you can you ally with humans other than when an abom is present on the hunting grounds?

Generally Yautja aren't meant to directly "ally" with humans, but rather declare a truce. Yautjas can somewhat work as a team in order to fight abominations, however that does not mean they shouldn't attack each other if provoked. Hunters are there to hunt, they should not reduce themselves to the level of their prey to help them fight another prey.

From what I have read in the Honour Code, there aren't other examples on when are Yautja allowed to ally with humans besides hunting an abomination.

If I had to think of an example, perhaps if there was a rogue Yautja actively breaking the Honour Code, Yautja could parley with the humans in order to neutralize them (so that later on the Council can smack their head off the WL). Correct me if I am wrong, though.

3.You are hunting a xeno alone when another xeno comes over and says "you have no honour coward". How would you deal with this situation? (you started the fight with the xeno)

My hunt prevails, so I would go on with the hunt first, then deal with the other xeno.

Should I finish with the hunt and they are around, I would rather not deal with it aggressively, instead replying with gimmicks such as 'Prey like you know nothing about honour.' and taunt them around. Perhaps start emoting and walking around them, as well, to create a creepy environment. After that, should their intention be to meta the Honour Code, I would increase further my creepiness and perhaps use my plasma caster on stun-mode, threatening them to "regret what they had done". From this point, if they continue, I would directly attack them, and take my well-deserved trophy dropping some quotes and cool phrases. Nothing better than RPing a situation instead of directly kill someone!

If they, however, interfere with the hunt after said that, I would first deal with the hunt by moving somewhere else, and afterwards deal with the 2nd xeno "as seen fit". Places the xeno's skin on the table.

4.Another hunter has trapped a marine in a hunting trap and he is no where to be seen. You look through your clan mask to see the xenomorph queen on a flanking mission coming toward the trapped marine, what do you do?

As it hasn't been my trap, it is not my hunt. At best, inform the Yautja who placed it that their prey is going to be hunted and that the Queen is nearby, and witness their action. If the marine dies to the flanking xenos as a consequence, well, bad luck. Marines at this point should know where to put their feet on :trol:

Some roleplay here wouldn't come bad either, but I can't think of good ones. Some laughs or mimicked sounds (*medic) would come pretty fine around the forsaken marine, witnessing their death afterwards. And, as soon as that happens, their body will become one with nature.

These questions will help me pretty much to know about Yautja's behaviour, so I really appreciate them. I tried answering them from both the point of view of the Honour Code and the Spirit of the Whitelist, as well as spicing things up to favour RP.
    Last edited by Time_URSS; 05-23-2022 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Fixed letter size

Playing as:
    - Noah 'Butterfingers' Jones
    - Marcos 'Payaso' Ruiz
    - MOL-XXX
    - Pablo
    - Na'kel-uq Bo'ytill

Mentor: 02-27-2022 - 05/04/2022
    Trial Moderator: 05-04-2022 - 18/05/2022
    Moderator: 18/05/2022 - 12/07/2022
    Senior Moderator: 12/07/2022 - Present

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Answers are acceptable you have my +1

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted. Welcome to the Yautja Whitelist. Expect Discord and in-game perms to be updated soon.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now