Your Byond ID?
    VossAldrich

Your Character Name?
    Voss 'V' Aldrich

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    unknown

Accused Character Name
    Jaynie Oneal

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    3/1/2019 11:40

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule no. 4 Rule no. 14

Description of the incident:
    Jaynie oneal first lit some monkeys on fire in the kitchen to which I was going to say "hey come with me" Then he say "yahnah" and ran off. I told him to HALT to which he didn't. I manage to taze him but in my hurry I forgot I didn't have a pair of handcuffs so I locked him in CMP office. He then locked himself in the CMP bunk welded it, blew up a wall and I started looking for him after that. After having someone in CIC get me his location thus began the next wily coyote chase he was shooting up the brig and other places as well. After this he ran to tankbay where I got caught up to him and I tried arresting him again. Marines kept me from doing this (This I can understand as it was crash time) and then he shot and killed me then several marines prevented my revive.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    I understand CM isn't supposed to be a HRP server but this is borderline ridiculous. I consulted an admin and he helped me but he said that other admins said this is a "ic" issue. Really? you're going to run from an MP from the ship blow up the CMP office, destroy and vandalize most of the brig and claim its IC? I'll leave the punishment up to you but I don't think any of this Is "IC" worthy.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was handled in-game. If you believe that the Staff member handled it incorrectly, you need to file a Staff Report, not a player report.

Logs, anyway:

Initial Conflict:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Jaynie Oneal escapes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Conflict begins again:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Dropship launches and crashes, main point of report:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Reports related to incident: //showthrea...eport-Bancrose
    Last edited by Grimreaperx15; 03-01-2019 at 01:33 PM.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was handled correctly by Daturix. During code Delta you are in a very real life and death situation. If you try to arrest folks in this situation, they have the ability to defend themselves, as being arrested in that situation will lead directly to their death. The best rule of thumb is that after the xenos crash the DS into the ship, your role shifts from enforcing marine law, into making sure your prisoners, command staff, and civilians are safe and get evacuated.

Resolved. No action taken.