User Tag List

Thread: Creative Traps and Tactics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creative Traps and Tactics

Post those traps and strategies you've always wanted to try, but have never been able to!

For me:

C4 + Fuel tanks
    I've always wanted to setup a C4 and fuel tank trap outside CIC. Hide tanks in the Pilots quarters, C4 the wall with a long timer, and watch as the Xenos get decimated.

Too bad marines are too dumb to be able to coordinate this.

Fire shutters
    Delay fire shutters, place some bait marines, and lure aliens in before the get trapped by the shutters. Perfect for a killroom.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it's something that can't really be relied on, but I had a round on prison while playing xeno where the marines strapped a corpse into a roller chair for god knows what reason, so I went ahead and used the chair to block bullets for me while moving towards marine positions.

Lasted up until a fellow xeno with an IQ close to absolute zero decided to slash the chair apart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Claymores placed at right angles on the corners of hallways and doors. You'll catch a xeno every time, and kill them so long as you're in sight to finish them once they get knocked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can make remote triggered doors with signallers and user a laser to close it behind the xeno.

Last time I tried it tho the laser only pointed south and the proxy sensors gave everyone on the server bug messages.

I would love if we could engineer more traps, for people and aliens... And predators.

Still, wait for xeno to run through open door then close it and flame their lizard butt