User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maximo212 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maximo212 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Maximo212
    Character Name?
    Couldn't even get in
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    host?
    Total Ban Duration
    permanent
    Remaining Duration
    permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    The fallout one seems pretty alright and the baystation one seems pretty nice but kinda dead.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None. First time
    Reason for Ban
    Says "R-C"
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Well, I found this game via a mandolore review and watch a random lets play from a guy called "blackpantslegion" and I found sorta intriguing and corny? with all the rp stuff mixed with aliens it looked like a neat try. I downloaded it friday night and forgot about it after work. Check in the next day, I believe monday in the afternoon after school. I checked and it said "R-C" and I said "Oh its probably the game being weird with my brother so It will probably get removed." I check again on thursday night and still the same answer. So I thought it was like an account thing? so I made my own to see if it was and nah. So you guys have an Idea on what's going? I went this far since it said "appeal on the forums" But I didn't know what was the name of the forum until I typed "ss-13 colonial marines forum" So if you guys can help out any way you can or even if you don't unban me, I really don't care I just want some clarification so I can remove the thought of this game bugging me in the back of the head at work. (Also I tried administrative help since I thought talking to admin directly was gonna help but, I didn't get answer at all so I went here since it was ban related.)

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You mention your brother. Does he play CM-SS13? If so, what is his BYOND ID?
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ban in question is from the re-application of bans that had become removed due to an issue. We are going to need to know your brothers Ckey to check
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the late response fucker didn't want me to share his ckey so I used traditional methods and beated him to oblivion. Its "Vorepapa" weird ass fucking name but he is a bit.."interesting."

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found out why your brother was banned so here are his notes

Notes for Vorepapa:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for Carlos345
    Spoiler Spoiler:

No Notes for Maximo212

Your brother looks like he was banned for multikeying, and for in general having really bad behavior. So to confirm you both use the same computer?
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 03-04-2019 at 10:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This feels sorta unreal if you know what I mean? Also yes I bought this computer a year ago and we share different users but technically I own this laptop, because the fuck do I care about-well, I do care about his business now since I can't play a neat little game thanks to him. Also is there anymore that he did that you know besides those notes? like harassing people orr??? is that just it?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo212 View Post
    This feels sorta unreal if you know what I mean? Also yes I bought this computer a year ago and we share different users but technically I own this laptop, because the fuck do I care about-well, I do care about his business now since I can't play a neat little game thanks to him. Also is there anymore that he did that you know besides those notes? like harassing people orr??? is that just it?
    What I posted is what he did.

Here's the deal, we get you can't control the actions of a family member. But if someone in the household/ISP gets banned, the Computer ID/IP gets banned, and any accounts associated with it.

Basically it will be up to a manager if your ckey will have an exception made, but your brother is literally a shitler and caused much grief on our server.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you've only just heard of this game?

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate to be that guy, but I find it extremely suspicious that you're only now interested in CM after your brother got a perma. I personally don't buy it.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh That's fine you don't have to believe me. Anyone would be given how everything looks but that's all right. unban/not I came here for answers and well, I got a bit more for what bargained for lol.