User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maximo212 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since friday two weeks ago yes. I tried giving a rundown of the timeline but without knowing what exactly occured since I didn't touch the game for a whole weekend the first week I "tried" playing the game and spent a week waiting if it was just a thing my brother did and would wash away since situations like these are one in a billion of a chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just a little confused about the timing. Your account is new, and while I'm skeptical, I'd be fine with giving you a shot. It's up to the manager to make an exception for your ckey.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to air on the side of caution here and wait until more information can be produced and or staff input is provided.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pardon for late response I am not the only one who owns this computer so sorry if I take a year or two to respond. Also if you have any more questions ask so. If not. deny my request since there isn't much to talk about here from what I've already mentioned, unless you wanna ask away and clear out whatever fishy smell I am radiating so you can clear your thoughts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aye, I don't got work and the computer is alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll mineeEEE! cuz homie gone for florida. So can any of you answer A questionnaire? I prepped up while taking a shower? I'm a bit curious as in what else that little niggete did besides those notes. If this is out of the blue well-I...got nothing to do currently and also I wanted thank you people for clearing up the mess with my game. I found ss13 to be an enjoyable experience after spending some time with it. And its verying-ish levels of complexities which I yet cannot process. But hey, at least I got into the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So no ss13 talk? man, I was over here with my happy ass writing down that post. Thinking you guys wanted to talk but guess not. I'll wait some more until I get to talk to you guys again. Also off topic but, what's the appeal of deathclaw? like nigga I spent a whole two hours as a bitch boy farmer for the ncr and I was a T R O O P! then there's the weird niggas that introduced me to the concept of erotic roleplay and...MMMMmMMM FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU NIGGAS!? W h o gets off by typing down *moans sexually* in chat LIKE NIGGA I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU WITH A BAT IF YOU DON'T GET THAT FUCKSHIT OUTTA HERE! and lastly...as I gave it more thought about it..instead of banning the whole computer why not ban those two keys? since we aren't in the same user? why would that affect me? like, nigga ain't gonna magically guess my password and if he does, I can beat his ass and take the computer away from him since I own it. The fuck he gonna do? tell mommy that his older brother took the computer that he,himself brought. On spider-man that nigga really confused shit me over a niche-ish game that a african warlord made popular now. Speaking of popular. Whenever I play on that terragov server(the server that teached me how to shoot things and build things) I solemnly think to myself when I see those players counts peak at 200 and I tell myself "Must be nice having more than 2 doctors and no corpsmen"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please do not bump your appeal, it will be handled when the admin team discusses it and comes to a final decision, but your random rants about deathclaw are not helping your case

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorri No one that I knows play this game and I don't use discord so I took the opportunity to talk about here cause I needed to get that off my chest so please ignore that I just needed a place to vent about it. Also I understand and pardon me for bugging you people and take the time you need to come to a conclusion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This ban is complicated as it was part of the recovery cluster. Due to the exceptional circumstances surrounding it, we'll make an exception to your ckey conditioned to a one month probation where any incidents related to griefing or 18+ content will result in your perma bein reinstated.

Resolved - On probation until the 16th of May, 2019.