Approximate time and date of the incident
    9:30ish Central March 5th
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Enforcement of the rules
    Possibly
    2. Investigate the situation
    4. Investigate the player's history
    Description of the incident
    The incident begins in the previous round when I am informed by Sargash that the IC name "Ziggs Pippbottom" is a name that is considered LRP on the server, so I was asked to change it, after an extended conversation with Sargash the problem was resolved and my name was changed to a random name I do not have a record of. In the next round, I used the random name generator found in character creation and chose the name "Cash Zimmer". MauroVega, with great sarcasm, confronts me about this name later in the round, several times incorrectly using "Ziggy Pippbottom" and "Cash Zimmerman"

I believe that this is one more the more important PMs.

Moderator PM from MauroVega: You will be banned for a clear reference to Cash Zimmerman, no taking off a couple letters does not make it ok

I do not know who Cash Zimmerman is, google only returns minor business and social media accounts. He continued to ignore any questions regarding if the incident was about similar names found in the news.
    When asking who Cash Zimmer is, I received only this reply
    Moderator PM from MauroVega: Cash zimmerman, my dude
    if you believe this situation was handled poorly, you can report it in the forums

Clarification of rules and names was provided by Grimreaperx15
    Evidence
    https://pastebin.com/HRiVaGCm
    I have done my best to include as much of the conversation as I can, I believe it covers everything
    How you would punish the accused
    A stern warning about staff protocol and understanding of rules.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs show that Ziggs Pippbottom has been using his name for multiple months, as log shows it reaches back to January 1st.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Sargash and RainofSpades' PMs.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Rainofspades talking in deadchat, mainly with Maurovega.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

New round from here on.

Rainofspades ahelp.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Rainofspades joins as "Cash Zimmer", PMs between Rainofspades and Maurovega.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Relevant msay will be sent to the ModManager.
    Last edited by ExGame; 03-05-2019 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Forgot some redactions

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As the person who ahelped about your name..
    I have never seen you before, most likely because of timezones or not paying attention..

My first reaction about your name Ziggs, was that it was LRP as all hell, and does not meet our RP standards.
    After this, I came back to msay, only to see you arguing endlessly with Sargash, and being butthurt by reporting pretty much every other character that you came by.

This alone was petty, but the fact that you delibrately joined with another improper name, just made it worse for you.
    You disrespected a member of staff who did the right thing and contacted you about your name, and now then you suffered the consequences of your snarky attitude.

Frankly, this staff report reeks of salt.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright. I really dont have a right to blast anyone over a report on fellow staff, and my words on the previous comments were, frankly, really unprofessional and biased. No one should be judged the way I judged you, when they report a staff member. There is frustration and feelings behind every staff report, be it warranted or unwarranted, but it must be heard in an unbiast way.
    I am sorry about what I said, rainofspades. It was really fucking unfair what I said to you and about your interactions on ahelps. I fucked up.

I will be keeping the previous comment unedited, for recordkeeping and transparency, and as a testament on that I must keep my feelings in check in more situations than I already have.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all Dorkkeli acted unprofessionally in this report. He was been reprimanded for doing so. Subsequently he has decided to retire from staff.

Second of all. I do agree that Ziggs Pipbottom is just a little too silly and memey as a name. So there is no fault in Sargash speaking to you for it.

That said. MauroVega made a bad call when he spoke to you for Cash Zimmerman. Zimmerman is a common last name and the name Cash, while uncommon, is not unheard of, and furthermore bears no reference to George Zimmerman.

And for the record while this is not the case in this situation, occasionally the Random Name Generator does throw up unsuitable names.

The note on your account will be removed. Should you wish, you may continue to use the name Cash Zimmerman. MauroVega has been reprimanded.

Resolved.