Admin who banned you (if known)
    forest2001
    Total Ban Duration
    180min
    Remaining Duration
    140min?
    What other servers do you play on?
    No other servers anymore. Used to play on /tg/ and /vg/
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    It's been a couple of years, but I believe I was banned for ick ock at some point on /vg/. I can't recall clearly, it's been so long.
    Reason for Ban
    EORG
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I was unloading into a wall by myself after the round ended and someone intentionally walked into my line of fire. I stopped shooting as soon as the person walked into my line of fire, but he was still hit by three bullets. I tried to apologize anyway but got banned before I had the chance to.

https://puu.sh/CXzuw/8261c340cc.png

https://puu.sh/CXApb/08e4e6057e.mp4
    Short video showing how I set up the folding barricade, my bipod and started shooting a wall.

Since I was standing by myself and shooting a wall with no one particularly close to me it's pretty clear that the person who was shot ran into my line of fire intentionally for whatever reason.

I have no reason to believe the ban will be lifted since I heard short bans are not possible to appeal. I mainly created this appeal because I would like to have something to refer back to if anyone ever wonders what happened. Cheers.
    Last edited by temp; 03-09-2019 at 10:26 PM.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bans less than 24 hours may not be appealed. EORG bans aren't held against you unless you have a massive number of them.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EORG bans are no questions asked and in the future I suggest at round end you just put your gun away. We do not allow bans to be appealed that are less than 24 hours due to the investigation it would take.

But just looking at it, it appears it was a valid EORG Van. EORG notes are only taken into account for any future incidents of griefing and/or EORG violations.

If you make a mistake like this you can always send a quick adminhelp explaining it was an accident. SirLordington has told us that admins can look into 3 hour ban appeals and determine if they should be a staff member report instead to remove the note, and in this case as I said it�s a valid EORG ban.

Ban has expired

Resolved