Lily Izayoi - CMO
    Their BYOND Key
    Imperator_Titan
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    7 - 8 PM GMT+8
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2, 3, 5
    Description of the incident
    I was wandering around south medbay when i saw two marines dragging out a naked marine. It seemed that he doesnt know what hes doing.

I figured i should help him out instead of the two guys dragging him since it was lowpop and theres no medbay rush so those guys can drop.

Helped him how to wear his ID and to pass through airlocks. Since the guy was new and there were no people in delta prep.

I decided that it should be fine to IC in OOC as long as there are no people around. Taught him how to wear stuff, Reload weapons and to manage his inventory.

Then as i remember there was another staff member who told me to use LOOC in LOOC. Cant remember the name.

Thats when i used LOOC to say im sorry. I then tried to explain to the guy i was helping that i was breaking a rule (IC in OOC)(which is the description of my ban) in IC then proceeded to teach him to use LOOC in LOOC. While i was getting direct messaged by Titan for my ban.

I just felt like it was unfair for my part since i was just helping out a new player and what i was doing isn't really that grave like my old note in where i was a xeno and i told someone to drag me IC in LOOC .

If somehow i find a new player again. Rest assured that i would teach them how to LOOC first then teach them. It was a fault in my part too. Im sorry.

Either way this happened last night ago so the chronological order might be wrong.
    Evidence
    I dont have logs.
    How you would punish the accused
    I just want a removal of my note.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll remove the note, you took time to help the guy and you did still have to wait the 3 hours, though you did still break a rule. Use LOOC from the start next time, please. Resolved.

Update: Actually, you only have the ban note itself. For the sake of record keeping, I can't delete that when you did server the ban but I did add a note saying to not hold the ban against you in the future.