User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robotic Potato - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExGame View Post
    I've looked over your appeal and believe that this is a genuine apology since you include all elements which show that you accept responsibility for it.

Although it's unlikely, as said by yourself, that your ban appeal will be accepted right away.

But on my part, I forgive you and think you should be given a second chance to play on the server as long as it does not happen again.
    Thank you for your forgiveness, by the tone of almost every reply so far I doubt I'll get any second chance anytime. Either way though for your support.

Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post

You knew what you were doing. Few people go out in such a grandiose style without first having thought about it. And if you didn't, that's on you.
    I don't know what to say that I haven't said, I made a mistake without properly thinking, I wish I hadn't but I can't undo it.

I'm sure I probably can't change your mind and I'm sure most of the people who planned to comment already made their mind up before coming to the appeal. All I can say to them and anyone who does comment is that I'm sincere in my apology and you might consider giving me a second chance.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnedSweetPotato View Post
    i was roleplaying as a spec ops sangheili

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ban is still pretty new, I don't think that is enough time for it to be lifted. I understand you have a decent history but doing that was your choice and you knew this was going to happen. Give it a few months. -1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As what VitorThauma said. -1
    Kaitlynn Lawson The Captain: https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=18802
    Alicia The Motherly Synthetic: https://cm-ss13.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=17406
    Ja'akir Aki The Messenger of the Gods: //showthrea...or-Application
    Staff history:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're generally a good player and I was very unpleasantly surprised to see you taking part in this stupidity. Your apology seems genuine and ExGame has forgiven which speaks in your favour as well. That said, I don't like the idea of placing permabans just to have them lifted a month later, doubly so when it's related to harassment and general shitstorms of this caliber. You broke several rules at once and you were not the first person to be banned in relation to this, I don't know what you were thinking but you should've thought better. This needs to sit for a while to make the message clear.

Denied.