Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eddyskingdom - Predator Application

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What Kind of app is this?

Man first of all I don't know your Name even if I'm Inactive right now, that shows me you're pretty unknown on the community, we can't trust a Antagonist role that can fuck up 1 side to someone that we don't know how he would react to X situation.

Second your story was horrid and had a lot of mistakes like: Packt or TER. There's no way someone take this app seriously, Look man let the community know you and reapply on 1-2 months Next time try using the Whitelist help channel on discord, like some councilman says: ����Turn on your brain and use the creativity juices!!!, I know is hard to write a history more if it's for Predator role due the lack of lore and the amount of "Identical Apps' due this, take a look to the Predator Extended Universe lore It should help you.

Last but not less important: The Grammar And the way how some words repeat a lot is pretty awful, You can ask someone to proof read your app Including The council members, seriously the way how you write a sentence is pretty important.

Your predator shouldn't be "teaming other predator or helping with their prey" that shows you didn't even care to take a look on the code of honor or anything.

My advise if to do what the other says and take a look to the lore, you can always ask for help so don't be afraid to use that.

You have my -1.

I wrote this on my phone Some words might be borked due that.
    Last edited by edgardo; 03-13-2019 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Fixed some Issues. Phone Format

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I came to the forums hoping to see some new good stuff but damn..

D E L T A M A I N

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take a look at some of the accepted applications and look at yours, Their stories are long and thought out while yours is uh...... yeah.
    Kaitlynn Lawson The Captain: https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=18802
    Alicia The Motherly Synthetic: https://cm-ss13.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=17406
    Ja'akir Aki The Messenger of the Gods: //showthrea...or-Application
    Staff history:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Without even considering the general standards for pred apps, this is literally zero effort.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything edgardo said.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, let me break down the issues I have with this application and how to resolve them:

The first issue is the lack of knowledge of you, whilst I know for a fact that you've played under me as I've played CMP my memory of that situation was not stellar. I understand that not everyone can or is a native English speaker which creates barriers to your ability to coherently communicate and roleplay with others. My advice would be to keep working on your language skills and play more roleplay roles or command roles to get yourself more well known and active within the community so we can get some support for this whitelist.

Secondly, the story was short, uninterested and frankly, a pain to read. It was full of spelling errors that even a quick spell check would fix. It was not intuitive in the slightest and does nothing but detract from the application overall. Again, I am aware that English is not everyone's first language, however, most if not all writing tools have a spell checker and failing that you can always ask someone in the discords whitelist help section to give you a hand with spelling errors.

Altogether it does not incline me to say anything but -1, you will need to put a bit of effort into this application, ask for assistance in the whitelist help channel on discord, play more command/rp roles to get yourself known, continue working on improving your language skills and make sure to look at accepted apps and compare them to yours.

Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Usually I'm not a stickler about ones grammar if their first language isn't English, but this, this is really bad. Please have someone look over your next app.

Your character is also beyond bland. Use your noggin in your next app as well. There's a whole organ up there in your skill that is yearning to be used.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are some apps that are just fabulous. This one is the perfect opposite. Apply back in a few month when you get more known in the community and ask for help on the discord channel.

The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Abso-fucking-lutely not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Self explainatory, everyone has said everything already.

Resident ex-punished Junior Developer and Coder, and ex three-time member of the Yautja Council, two-time member of the Synth Council.

See with your eyes, my army of flies, when no one's alive...