User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skateboreding - Commanding Officer Application

Whitelisted Captain
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to give a -1 to this one. I don't believe giving you CO powers would end well with how you are now. You're slow regarding CIC updates, and you tend to act poorly when not playing command. I have no confidence that you're ready for the whitelist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aces View Post
    I'm going to give a -1 to this one. I don't believe giving you CO powers would end well with how you are now. You're slow regarding CIC updates, and you tend to act poorly when not playing command. I have no confidence that you're ready for the whitelist.

Hello! So the reason I’m slow in giving CIC updates is because I have to talk on ship, have to look for things to call out and overall I don’t like announcing unnecessary things since what I say could impact the flow of the round. Even then I don’t think my delay is that horrible.

Also I don’t act poorly all of the times, but if you do think I am give me some examples of how I do so I can fix it, since you haven’t given me any feedback on how to improve.

Lastly, you have SO’s so you can always ask them for guidance like where’s the front or comms most of the times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sup again. You don't seem to agree with the feed back laid out

You're letting the BE live in your head rent free and thinking that's why people don't want to support this app just cause you reported it. While BEs are a drastic measure it's also a way to have people stop fucking with ops, like you were doing as spec during briefing. You don't have special protection as a spec. If you seriously can not understand why you got BE'd I'd close this app right now

Second, you're not memorable and it's rare to see you play. You don't need to go crazy as we all have lives outside of CM, but you haven't touched XO much and people don't know who you are besides the bad incidents. Other people besides COs are always free to drop a +1. Community rep isn't there

Your notes are just a bunch of job bans

You don't agree with the criticism already given back and think people are out to get you. Trust me no one really cares, but the way you've responded to criticism on this app is a red flag.

Right now you seem like type of dude to get CO, play for two weeks on it, then try to go schizo by blasting LRP announcements or trying too hard to be funny. This is based off your note history, how you act in game, and think you can get away with stuff by playing special roles

You wanted criticism, so take it or don't

I'm not a councillor so my opinion doesn't matter, don't let me live in your head rent free
    Last edited by Sandvich; 02-18-2023 at 12:13 PM.

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This application has been withdrawn at Skateboreding's request. You may reapply any time after 30 days starting March 21, 2023.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump