Ban Appeal
Byond ID?
Slavor
Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
Yes
Character Name?
Slavor 'Communist' Vlan
What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
N/A
Type of Ban?
Timed Ban
What is your Bancode?
N/A
If jobban, which job are you appealing?
N/A
Admin who banned you (if known)
segrain
Total Ban Duration
30.5 Days
Remaining Duration
30.3 Days
What other servers do you play on?
Goon Station and Paradise Station.
Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
N/A
Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
No
Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
Yes
Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
N/A
Reason for Ban
Multikeying, ban evasion. After getting an EORG ban, joined on alternate account Tititata.
Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
N/A
Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
I was in the wrong. First I need to start with the EORG ban. We evacced from the Almayer with Alamo to ground side. I was using a powerloader and tried to pick up the missile launcher that I placed inside Alamo to give us cover. When we landed I started to unload the missile launchers to open up the way to get out from the Alamo. when I was removing the launcher from the west side the Alamo suddenly start to launch. I tried to leave the missile launcher and get inside Alamo with the powerloader but a man in corporate liason suit blocked my way with it. After Alamo left without us I shoot the man for blocking my man. I didn’t know he was a admin. After the ban I thought “Why did I even get banned?” Then joined the game with my other accound Tititata. I didn’t know it was a bannable offense. I really didn’t. I read the server rules but didn’t understanded the meaning of this rule because I never get banned from a offense like this. I am so sorry for what I have done. First I will never done EORG. Second I will never try to bypass the ban by using any alternative account. Third I will try to be more carefull when reading the server rules and understand them better. Please. I love this game and I don’t want to be away for a month. I am playing so much if the ban didn’t get revoked I would loss my one and only fun time in my free time. I really regret and feel embaressed of my sheer stupidity I have done. Please consider my sincere apology. But if you refuse to appeal my ban thats okay if you choose to do so.
Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
Yes