Date of Incident
    April 5, 2023

Your Character Name?
    Jay best

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    MorrowWolf

Accused Character Name
    Jim jones

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    7:02 on est

What rule(s) were broken:
    rule 10

Description of the incident:
    So i am an SO, we are in an OP and we're losing badly. marines have been stuck inside a fob for 40 minutes and are about to die, meaning we lose a lot of troops, we need the XO. SO i take it upon myself to go to the meeting to see whether i can can get the XO. obviously i go in and im aggressive with my tone (im using caps). but then the MP is blocking me, i try to push past but i dont. Then the provost (Jim jones) comes up without saying anything and shoots me twice killing me. he says he warned me several times but he never did that. if anything the only time i was warned was when the cmo said "You are not needed" then i stood in front of the door, thats when the provost moved the cmp aside and i thought i would get a chance to talk to them but BAM im dead. thats just an abuse of power, yeah i get he's some powerful role and all but if he had talked to me calmly i would've listened. this server is supposed to be hrp and admins should follow it, in real life who would just come up and shoot someone without saying a word. doesn't make sense. as for if i was warned by anyone else i dont know as there were a lot of people and texts to keep up.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    if i knew how to i would, btu its not allowing me to. i do have proof

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maintainer Team Manager
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is never being resolved as you did it on the old forums - try again on https://forum.cm-ss13.com