User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: N/A - Rule 3, Rule 4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quill-Weave View Post
    If I recall correctly (and I probably don't) I rescheduled the deployment to a later time. Not that it matters, seeing as how the mutiny happened. Spotty memory does not make a person a liar. Making dumb choices does not make a person a liar. I would appreciate it if you stopped attacking my character as a person because I have been stupid.

I'm not very experienced with some command roles. Sure, occasionally I do a gimmick, but it's not to antagonize the people who I play with. A lot of people play under the impression that they're entitled to certain things out of a round. But every round is different, and there's a fine line between wanting to antagonize people, and wanting to experiment as a member of command. (Of course, CMP is an exception. If you do not go by Marine Law, you risk a ban.)

It's impossible to learn a role unless you try new things on occasion. Experiment. If the marines mutiny over it, it's probably a bad idea. How can a person do better at their job if they don't learn what not to do? If a player is banned from command for being stupid, they will never learn how to lead.

Of course, there are exceptions - such as a SO or other role that constantly does things that could be considered as mass grief, such as OBing the marines multiple times in a round with supply drop coordinates, or a pilot firing CAS on flares without confirming they're safe or not. A person's actions can be frustrating, yes, but sometimes, they can end a player's round if they act poorly. What I have done are cases of incompetence. I haven't been killing people. (Outside of lawful executions.) It's one thing to feel entitled to a round functioning in a certain way and not getting it. It's another thing entirely to permanently remove people from a round because of mistakes or willingly deny marines resources that they need to win. Which, I will state, was never my intention.

Some ROs just vend all the attachments and items and let the marines self-serve. Others organize who gets what. In my case, I wanted to give stuff out till Req was going to attend briefing, set up supply drops (which to be frank, likely wouldn't take till 12:30 - it was a guesstimate) and then re-open Req. That obviously led to a lot of angry people. So, it's best not to do that again, plain and simple. Learning through experience.

Same goes for the XO thing. It was also my second round playing the XO in a very long time. I thought that an early briefing to get an idea of squad objectives would help people organize their equipment better and put less strain on requisitions. There are alternatives that I have looked into which are worth doing, so if I play XO in the future, I will try them out.
    As from looks of it, you still don't seem to understand what you did it then. I will simply re-upload the rule contents where you have violated MULTIPLE TIMES. And did NOT learned from the past; Even you saw what happens when you restrict the request line, you did it again as RO. And from the reply, you were treating us as a lab rat, testifying what will happen if you act like a dick. Also you requested direct arrest against a single harassment even it IS an outcome by being a dick. And arrested multiple Marines as an CMP/MP from it. This, has a high chance getting an issue with the Rule 3 violation.

Rule 3. Don�t be a dick - Harassment, racism, bigotry, homophobia, exploiting bugs, cheating, hacking, and just plain being an asshole.

Rule 4. No griefing - Griefing is the intent of one player wanting to cause grief or annoyance to other players or the server without a valid roleplay reason. If Staff believes that the player�s intent is to grief, then action will be taken whether or not it was the player�s intent.

Major shenanigans that may disrupt the normal flow of the round are not allowed at roundstart. This includes big or lethal fights, briefing brawls, riots, and massive equipment restrictions.

I will no more say from the reply as I am saying the same thing over and over again. Instead making an arguement with me, it is best to say some apologize message to the general members on the CM and the Admins - As like I said, almost all of the peoples that mention about you don't like you even a small bit.

Last words against being new on that high ranks.

There is a thing you can learn about commanding without having full responsibility.
    It's called SQUAD LEADER. Did you ever heard about it? Go try it, I highly recommend to do so.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to remind you both that you should not be using this as a place to argue, if you are not going to directly contribute to the report with evidence, do not post.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not the first time Bowser has closed the lines extremely early. One round they were playing XO, and he closed the Req lines at 12:08, ordering all in line to be arrested. These events, coupled with the CO allowing the behavior in the said round, caused a large scale pre drop mutiny that resulted in all sorts of chaos, completely destroying the round as the moment marines finally deployed, they were instantly kicked off the planet.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
    This is not the first time Bowser has closed the lines extremely early. One round they were playing XO, and he closed the Req lines at 12:08, ordering all in line to be arrested. These events, coupled with the CO allowing the behavior in the said round, caused a large scale pre drop mutiny that resulted in all sorts of chaos, completely destroying the round as the moment marines finally deployed, they were instantly kicked off the planet.
    Witness,
    That round was a complete clusterfuck, he went XO with a single intent - grief.
    He closed REQ, ordered MPs to arrest EVERYONE in the line (12:08 by the way) and started baiting a mutiny - mutiny came and it was a giant one.

REQ got breached by angry marines and MPs started getting gunned down left and right. Captain woke up and for some reason decided to join XO's awesome adventure - he died at 12:12 in REQ after firing in to the crowd with his Mateba and missing twice.
    The initial mutiny was resolved with staff and we were told to STOP everything and deploy - but guess what? XO charged Alamo and started flash spamming me and arresting me before MPs came (I warned him in LOOC that he will face consequences - but he didn't give a fuck) I was dragged off to brig and gave delta a green light.

MP (Muffinman) was trying to question me to get my POV, but Bowser told him to fuck off and tried to rush my execution
    At that time Delta breached brig, MPs started spamming tear gas but they couldn't hold of 60 angry marines including 3 specs that had their round ruined.

XO noticed it and emptied his full Mod 88 mag into me (while I was bucklecuffed and naked) in the execution chamber and said that ''execution was authorized''
    [I sent an ahelp about that - but it wasn't answered, posting logs would be great]
    Delta came, took him down and I got revived.

Not even a single full squad touched the ground (That's how big the mutiny was) and at 13:00 Xenos hijacked Alamo.

I have never ever been tilted so much by a single individual. Also the discord history argument is valid, check this screenshot for example.

I'm fed up with his softgriefing bullshit so much that I completely avoid rounds when he's a XO/CMP/MP or any other officer - and it shouldn't be like that.
    In my honest opinion he needs a complete Officer/CMP/MP jobban

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs of another incident in which reported player closes Req at 12:08 resulting in chaos and mutiny :

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Captain/Retired WL Maintainer Snooper44's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can also attest to the whole situation. During the 12:08 closing mutiny I witnessed him threaten over announcements to arrest everyone in line. Also during the execution of murray he did indeed unload his full clip alone into him while he was naked and buckle-cuffed to try and rush the execution while marines were rushing the brig to save him which caused the massive uprising. The entire situation could have been avoided, yet he only escalated it.

Not only that, during one round with him as my CMP he arrested a marine for calling the PO retarded over comms for buying a lazer detector. This would usually be fine however the PO didn't even hear this, or was even offended by it. Essentially he stalked comms and purposely waited for a marine to say something wrong, then went in and arrested them. As Captain of the round when I questioned him on the arrest and the PO said he was not offended he stated 'it was not possible to pardon him as CMP as he'd already admitted to the crime'. Yet the PO personally said he was never even offended by the remark, and it wasn't even very vulgar compared to anything marines said. After this incident I had to give a personal pardon to the marine because truthfully the arrest was dumb and worthless and he was claiming it was impossible to give a pardon due to him admitting to calling the PO retarded over comms, and he continued to make jabs on if i'd keep pardoning future prisoners.

I have no ill against him, however I feel he is toeing the line with how far you can take marine law, and it sets a very bad example for other MPS who may pick up on these habits. As CMP you are the only force that can stop poor MP conduct when the captain isn't present, if the CMP the problem however then everything falls apart entirely especially on the low pop times that he's often playing on as CMP/XO.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right i can and will only comment on the round i was CPT in. That round was a clusterfuck and like when i talked to survivor about it i put my hand up that i shoulda stepped in well before everything happened but heres what happened from my point of view.

I wake up abit late (1208-1209 had something to do irl prolly feed doggo or something), and do my usual routine of greeting command staff and seeing whos active on my way to CiC. I see that the XO has set a early brief time (Im abit worried theyre gonna try metarush at this point ill admit) but after figuring out the orders they had laid: early brief followed by attachments and requisitions AFTERwards. I ok the orders (ill explain why after) and continue to CiC to check what needs doing, shortly after getting to CiC i hear that req is understaffed so go to help them preprepare until more wake, get to req and see a couple of marines standing in line possibly not knowing of the orders so i decide to serve them quickly before an RO shows up and i leave again (probably didnt help the CMPs job to be fair). Its around this point i start hearing the incessant complaints of childish marines who cant tolerate a single change in routine. Keeping in mind at this point they havent been told that they arent getting attachments, just that they have to wait for them. Id never ok straight denial of attachments unless it was an event. before i can get to CiC i hear the RO on the radio saying marines had broken walls in and were looting req. I took this and assumed things had gotten hostile and RO was in danger so i get to req asap and the first marine i see holding a gun i put down with my mateba. Chaos obviously ensues but as i went in wanting any hostile actions to be aimed at me as opposed to my staff. I die and get taken to medbay by loyalists (heh) and get revived. At this point i consider myself ICly mutinied even if the due process hadnt been followed. I removed myself from OOC dealing and focused on my IC survival in what was for all i knew a now hostile ship. I held CiC for a time and when marines came (without shooting their way in, one marine tried that and was met by incen rounds to the face) i informed them that i had stepped down and would confine myself to my office and if anyone entered without permission it would be seen as a hostile act etc etc. DS crashs i escape on the normandy and get prego on the planet. Exit stage left.

Now for the reason i support the XOs initial orders about briefing and req. Marines need to stop being children (frankly ive seen children act better) and going insane over the slightest change to routine. Let alone the fact it makes general sense you'd get briefed first then go to req so you can actually know what youve got instore its not like req and command staff had shot your dog. It the same as delta throwing fits if they get FOB and all those dramas. At no point were marines told that they were straight up not getting attachments. If anything i came the closest to saying so with one of my announcements. And yet marines took it upon themselves to break server rules, cause mass amounts of roundstart shittery (that got ignored until one mod who wasnt "involved" finally got back) and break into req. I know we aint actually soldiers. I would never expect any serious discipline from a bunch of gamers but id hope people could at least wait 4 minutes to click a sprite onto another sprite.
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to point out that there were staff members on duty in each of these rounds, and I frequently ahelped to make sure I was not crossing the line in their opinion. From what I understand, things were all cool.

Ceyella
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalanchee View Post
    Witness,
    That round was a complete clusterfuck, he went XO with a single intent - grief.
    He closed REQ, ordered MPs to arrest EVERYONE in the line (12:08 by the way) and started baiting a mutiny - mutiny came and it was a giant one.

REQ got breached by angry marines and MPs started getting gunned down left and right. Captain woke up and for some reason decided to join XO's awesome adventure - he died at 12:12 in REQ after firing in to the crowd with his Mateba and missing twice.
    The initial mutiny was resolved with staff and we were told to STOP everything and deploy - but guess what? XO charged Alamo and started flash spamming me and arresting me before MPs came (I warned him in LOOC that he will face consequences - but he didn't give a fuck) I was dragged off to brig and gave delta a green light.

MP (Muffinman) was trying to question me to get my POV, but Bowser told him to fuck off and tried to rush my execution
    At that time Delta breached brig, MPs started spamming tear gas but they couldn't hold of 60 angry marines including 3 specs that had their round ruined.

XO noticed it and emptied his full Mod 88 mag into me (while I was bucklecuffed and naked) in the execution chamber and said that ''execution was authorized''
    [I sent an ahelp about that - but it wasn't answered, posting logs would be great]
    Delta came, took him down and I got revived.

Not even a single full squad touched the ground (That's how big the mutiny was) and at 13:00 Xenos hijacked Alamo.

I have never ever been tilted so much by a single individual. Also the discord history argument is valid, check this screenshot for example.

I'm fed up with his softgriefing bullshit so much that I completely avoid rounds when he's a XO/CMP/MP or any other officer - and it shouldn't be like that.
    In my honest opinion he needs a complete Officer/CMP/MP jobban
    Bowser soft griefs as MP any chance he can get from what ive seen, and i have to run from him or risk arrest for things like, knocking on a window and annoying him....

"I'm fed up with his softgriefing bullshit so much that I completely avoid rounds when he's a XO/CMP/MP or any other officer - and it shouldn't be like that. "

I fully agree, for what its worth, its not worth risking a round with bowser.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ignore this, somehow managed to duplicate posts
    Last edited by Avalanchee; 03-21-2019 at 06:48 AM.