Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: N/A - Rule 3, Rule 4

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quill-Weave View Post
    I'd like to point out that there were staff members on duty in each of these rounds, and I frequently ahelped to make sure I was not crossing the line in their opinion. From what I understand, things were all cool.
    Anyway, if everything was 'cool' mind explaining the execution?
    Rules clearly state;
    Authorized methods of execution are either Firing Squad (handled by MPs) or Lethal Injection (handled by CMO).

But you buckled me to the chair and deadass magdumped your mod88 into me and executed me in front off the entirety of Delta & Bravo and whoever was there at that time.

Appreciated.
    Last edited by Avalanchee; 03-21-2019 at 06:53 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As RO closing requisitions so you and your CTs can attend briefing is one of the silliest things I have ever heard. Briefing is for squads. You are not exactly a new player. There is a reason why you have never seen the medical team, the maintenance technicians, or the requisition crew in briefing before. And that is because they have a job that they should be doing at that time. Once upon a time Command staff used to close req for briefing, but even that has fallen out of favor now, mostly because of how important it is to get the marines geared. If command staff does not close req for briefing, you should not be closing it either. Yes you can deny individual marines attachments, for more or less any reason, but grinding the deployment phase to a halt for what looks like a full 10 to 15ish minutes or so is VERY bad. If you don't want to take the time and give out attachments, don't go RO.

As XO it is true. You can move around when marines get their attachments. BUT. When you do it you had better have a very good reason for doing it, and you have better do it in a very organized way. You didn't do either of these things. It looked like you did it for the reason of "because." Or quite possibly because you wanted to get every boot on the ground at 12:15, which while not against the rules in and of itself, is something that makes staff sit up and takes notice of and is generally greatly frowned upon. Like it or not getting attachments is a part of the marines deployment process. They have been conditioned to treat it as such, both IC and OOC.

That said you do not have a single note to your name. So I believe I can leave this as a very heavy warning. Do not mess with the "systems" that are in place without a VERY good reason. If you are doing something that is throwing a cog into the "well-oiled machine" that are the marines, well chances are you are doing something incorrect.

Resolved. A note will be added to Quill-Weave's account linking to this player report.

Edit: It appears that I was looking at the incorrect account when I stated that the player did not have any notes. The player does indeed have notes. As I had previously passed judgement and it was due to my own error that I overlooked these notes I will not be changing my verdict. However I will add the additional warning that this is your last chance as it comes to shipside roles. Shape it up.
    Last edited by Grimcad; 03-21-2019 at 01:16 PM.