User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: kingdj1234 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were banned for multi-keying, this was not a mistake.
    Anything you want to tell us about it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fairly certain you were multikeying and are trying to feign ignorance here to get out of it.
    You also don't mention the ban which prompted the perma in the first place.
    This should be denied for now and in the future until you put more effort in things showing you're any different, which with the repeated 18+ content you've done will take a long while to actually be considered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reading the different posts in this thread, do you think you can tell us the ban reason and what rule you broke exactly?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what is multikeying?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how did i break a rule when i didnt even do anything or know what i did smh

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Multikeying is the usage of more than one log in to circumvent timed, permenant or job bans.

It is not our responsibility to inform each and every single player all rules. It's on the player to familiarize themselves with the rules, ignorance is not an excuse
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im not ban on my other account tho, sure im job banned but the jobs that got banned i dont even use seriously i cant seem to see why im banned still, yes i did some things in the past but its in the past, so why as soon as i randomly get banned it suddenly is such an issue? i sorted out what i did in the past lets leave it there.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have a job ban on one account and join with another account with no job bans, you are multikeying and therefore subject to a permanent ban on all accounts that are associated with your IP and Windows ID.
    Ignorance of the rules is not a defense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your not getting what im saying i dont even using those jobs that im banned on besides the only main reason i even have a new account is because i cant remember the password for the other one i get out it may seem like im doing what you think im doing but its never been my intention at all i mean its a job ban why would i make a new account for that?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdj1234 View Post
    your not getting what im saying i dont even using those jobs that im banned on besides the only main reason i even have a new account is because i cant remember the password for the other one i get out it may seem like im doing what you think im doing but its never been my intention at all i mean its a job ban why would i make a new account for that?
    If you have an account with any jobban and you play a different account you have access to those jobs regardless if you play them or not and are therefore violating the multikeying rule because you are evading those jobbans.