User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lauren Von Fusegana - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also before this gets locked.. see if you have the logs of the incident.. tell me, was I actually warned three time prior. Acknowledging the first warning.. cause if I'm able to recall correctly, I don't think I ever got a warning about the situation. Although, since I don't have any familiarity within the community, unlike some.. I wonder how different my appeal is, comparably speaking~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lastly yes, I acknowledge that this whole thing, being the community, forums, and game is a privilege to be on, not a right.. I have my reasons as to why I'm posting this..

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Von Fusegana View Post
    Even though justifiably speaking, the crime isn't really that severe to warrant a job ban, due to.. well it wasn't in the category of grief or any malicious intent. So ya I agree with ThesoldierLLJK's opinion on this matter, I wish to self deny. Due to lack of evidence to support my claim of not breaking the rules, and to not further waste staffs time.
    Actually you have recent activity and no recent notes, but your smart ass comments are what sealed the deal. I was willing to support an unban, but since you gave RobBrown a sarcastic responses, you can stay job banned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya... that's sorry on my play (I can actually go very extensive on that matter and the reasoning as to why I stated it in the first place, since I've been observing for a good two years now.. soo, not gonna say anything uncivilized)~ Although, I'm still opting on the self deny. But if you want my opinion on the matter, I'll just -1 for the smart ass comment..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also adding another -1(In total -2), in the off chance that it does get appealed and to warn for future reference that I may have interactions with the staff about the job, cause I don't really know what the rules are for MT, and CT to be exact (I know too many ways to warrant me to have an interaction with staff about what is unfair and fair during said job). Though if i may add a suggestion, why not use probation on job bans?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably best to try again in a month from scratch.

Resolved, appeal withdrawn.