User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BLUNTFORCE420 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, the picture isn't really NSFW, but it's actually a little bit beyond the line.
    You had 13 warnings, had the warning tag and kept on with such behavior, but the ban reason is the picture being NSFW, which as I said, it isn't, at least for me.

Tal, I'm in favor of giving you a chance with a heavy probation, avoid any warnings, this might be your only and last chance.
    Marine: Mel Kim
    Captain: Mel Kim
    Synth: Yuki
    Mentor: 12/13/2018 - 02/07/2019 -> TrialMod: 02/07/2019 - 02/22/2019-> Moderator: 02/22/2019 - 01/xx/2020

Ex-term 3 synthetic councillor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExGame View Post
    Before banning you, I first pinged discord staff about it to deal with it. One of them responded that I, as a Moderator, also have the powers to deal with it. One of the discord mods suggested that a ban would be a good idea since you already had a warning tag from under 24 hours ago the last time you posted obvious NSFW (a guy literally fucking an anthill). About 2 admins seemed to agree with this, so I went ahead and banned you. If the Manager wants the logs, I'll provide.
    I'll give you the first one, but even then, it was a "naked" dude covered in ants. Nothing explicit was showing, I know better than to post straight up dick and balls in the discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaketeaking View Post
    -1. this ban has been a long time coming, you continuously skirt the rules, you've been warned for NSFW before, you were warned less than 12 hours before you posted said image, you have recieved 13 warnings total in less than 10 months..
    Most of my warnings are for shitposting in the wrong channel. I understand I was warned for NSFW content, but this picture was barely NSFW to begin with. If you wanted to ban me for the first image, you should've done that and left it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by sargash View Post
    -1 You were under a warning tag at the time, and while alone the picture was not that terribly bad, it was poor taste at best. And as above, you had an extensive amount of warnings through the year. In another month, I'd say it's good.
    See above, I believe this picture was barely NSFW to begin with. If you wanted to ban me for the first image, you should've done that and left it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventyas View Post
    OK so:
    - You were warned heavily 12 hours before the ban about the NSFW/18+ context
    I'm arguing that it wasn't NSFW in the first place and that I shouldn't have been banned for it. If discord mods want to say I was banned for the first image I posted, then sure, but I think the second image wasn't NSFW enough to warrant banning me in the first place.

- You have 13 warnings in less than 10 month for similar content
    A good portion of those are warnings for shitposting in General chat, I'd reckon.

- Even if the picture wasn't that hard, it was still hard enough for people to find it offensive/innapropriate as we see in Emerald Statement.
    Okay, but that isn't what I got banned for.

- You are appealing this ban with a forum picture representing a hentai chick getting literally fucked by your marine avatar (even if not fully shown, it's still obvious)
    My avatar was intended to make a statement in this thread, and I didn't bother changing it back.

18+ content isn't accepted here, why do you continu posting it after 13 warnings?
    I received the "warning" a few hours before I got ding dong bannu'd, and even then there's people who don't think I should've been banned for posting it. As far as I remember, this is the first time I've been formally warned-warned, as in next offense is a ban.

I'll be honest, I can't even express how much your acts disgust me. Acting like it in a community with high school student or lower is dumb. -1. Keep that ban for a few month and shape up. Really.
    Ok

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty low effort appeal but that's your style. Can't see why not let you back in with a warning tag for a while, +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mannnn Tal you really do got a ton of warnings, prolly a bunch more unnoted ones as well, so I can feel where some of these guys feel like you got off easy for to long, but really I don't get this outrage a few staff have.

I don't think tals ever shown himself to have malicious intent in any of his posts, he doesn't dumpster on other players, isn't an asshole, he just memes in general and posted a few less then ideal memes a few times.

Should he have caught a ban eventually? Yee, like gabo sometimes this shit just catches up to you. Should the meme he posted have caught him that ban? No. Poop isn't lewd or gross enough for NSFW. It's low IQ, but not NSFW. Warning tag or not posting a gross meme shouldn't get you banned.

+1 come back with the warning tag you left with, don't make me eat my words or I'm serving you up some very unkosier punishment.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MattAtlas View Post
    Personally the image you posted wasn't really NSFW, but it's also shit that I shouldn't be seeing. I'm going to be in favour of this ban being lifted, granted that you stay on some very heavy probation.
    Ya, basically this.

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll be let back in, but due to the copious amount of warnings you've been given, you'll be on probation for a month. Be careful with what you post.

Resolved.