User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cakey - Commander Application

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats been said has been said an i agree with it, i would love to see you apply in the future, go as XO for like a month straight and reapply!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry cakey, I know you�re a good member of the dev team, and I respect that. But the things i�m looking for arenMt there in this app. Survivor summed it up really well in my opinion. I personally have never seen you ingame from what I recall, nor have I really interacted with you. I�m not saying that we have to be good friends or RP all the time, but I honestly can�t recall ever interacting with you Ingame. That�s not including the application itself, which honestly is rather lackluster.

When you have a chance, play some more Command roles, and prove yourself there. You don�t have to win every round, or even most for that matter. But just seeing you as an SO, XO, etc. would significantly improve your chances of getting the spot. Ontop of that, look over other apps and see what they did that worked and what didn�t

In a month or whenever you next apply,, I hope my answer changes, but for now, it�s a -1

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Commanding Officer, while not held to the same story-writing and such of things like Predator, are still required to put a good deal of effort into their app to be accepted. This goes for all players, staff or not.

Resolved - Denied