User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Muqtada Al Sadr - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarmare View Post
    Since there is a vouch from tg and you seem to understand what you should be avoiding now this could be made a probation. Continuing the antagonistic attitude in PM's is something in of itself that can lead to the permanent being reinstated outside of not following server rules. If the ban has to be reinstated then it will be very unlikely to be lifted again.
    Understood. I've been treated very fairly throughout this appeal, and the least I could do to show my appreciation for that is to treat any staff that may contact me in the future with the kind of deference and respect that anybody would deserve. Plus, gratitude aside, it's just the easiest and most efficient way to work through issues for everybody involved.

As I mentioned previously, repeating my conduct from the past would just be embarrassing to myself and wasteful of everyone's time, but it'd also an incredibly disrespectful thing for me to do considering the fair treatment I've received. I'm very keen on not being so hard to deal with again, so if I fail to live up to that, please nuke me from orbit; I would deserve it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I�ll change it to +1 since you got a TG vouch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you recognize the ckey Huuuuuargh and use that in an attempt as well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarmare View Post
    Do you recognize the ckey Huuuuuargh and use that in an attempt as well?
    I didn't recognize it at first, but I just went through all of my old throwaway emails and I do have a registration email for that ckey, so it looks like I did. This time the email was from Feb. 17, so I must have tried it immediately after my original ban got applied to RapInfluencedAggressor. It's been long enough now that I don't remember exactly what I did to try and evade, but I'm pretty sure those two ckeys are the extent of what I pulled before I decided to just take the ban on the chin. Sorry I didn't mention it the first time you asked, but I abandoned that throwaway email a long time ago, so it just got memory-holed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs show you started playing at least around April. Your notes start in october. That's at least six months of in game activity without getting notes.

+1 for probation

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll have a 3-month probation. Read the rules, follow the rules, and ahelp if you need help with the rules. Anything remotely close to ERP/18+ will be a perma, even if it's just a joke. Keep in mind you have to play CM during your probation, you can't just leave for three months and then start playing.