User Tag List

Thread: USCM Dossier - Mycroft "Psycho" Macarthur - Assholes like him are why we have MP's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

USCM Dossier - Mycroft "Psycho" Macarthur - Assholes like him are why we have MP's

Property of Weyland-Yutani Corporation, On loan to the United States Colonial Marine Corps

2nd Battalion, 4th Brigade

Almayer Personnel File

Name: Mycroft "Psycho" Macarthur
    Gender: Male (He attempted to list himself as "Attack Helicopter" just to fuck with us, he likewise attempted to change it to "Squirrel", "Flying Spaghetti Monster" and "All of Them")
    Nationality: United Americas is listed but the only recorded proof of residence is in Leo Colony on Mars
    Birthplace: Unlisted (Intelligence genuinely does not know, we are unsure if he is even aware himself of his own origins)
    Height: 6'4 (6 Feet, Four Inches)
    Weight: 280 Pounds
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Varies, by default it is a dark brown but it is common for it to be dyed blue, green or even shaved outright.
    Marital Status: Single
    Notable Marks: A Prison Barcode is tatooed to the back of his neck alongside a variety of smaller scars from fights, most predating his USCM service.
    Dislikes: MP's, Law Enforcement, Incompetence, People who interrupt his work and people who attempt to Disarm him for any reason

Background

Spoiler Spoiler:

Personality

Spoiler Spoiler:

Medical

Spoiler Spoiler:

Relations

Spoiler Spoiler:

Special Note

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not going to bullshit you guys, i mostly wrote this for fun, i've played CM on and off for some time and i always meant to write a Character Dossier but never got around to it before i left last time, i never actually use them for anything or bother checking them while ingame but it was fun just to write it up, that picture was actually supposed to be my character for a tabletop campaign i never got to play, realised it would actually be a pretty good fit for my CM character, minus it not being the typical green doomguy outfit i wear in the medbay.

oh hey when did we get new forums? my old account got erased at some point.
    Last edited by Mighty Mycroft; 03-28-2019 at 09:09 AM. Reason: finally figured out how to remove the attachment