Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KittyHawkpilot019 - Commander Application

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    I've never seen you play SL/SO/XO, and in my honest opinion all I've ever seen you do as a PFC is still run around with no armor and still do meme stuff. You're a great mentor, don't get me wrong, but I don't think as the way you play your character you have proven you're ready for a whitelist yet.

Unfortunately I have to agree with Soldier here. Just a week or so ago I saw you running around in pajamas and fighting with marines. -1

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The application is decent, I suppose.

If he had applied for Synthetic at this time, I would've given him my +1 instead of a -1. He was a shithead in the past, he's still a bit of a little shit now, but I'm not expecting perfection out of anyone. Even more so from a mentor, knowing they're all lazy gits.

You've taken yourself more seriously the past few days, and I'll toss my +1 on this, as long as you keep it up. Being a meme as a PFC is okay, being a meme as important roles isn't. Don't forget this.

+1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    neutral

literally never seen you as a SO, or XO

your okay as a PFC, just haven't seen you in a command role

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updating from my last post, and playing some rounds with Erich Bishop across roles like LT to PFC, I can safely say he isn't an epic meme like he was known for in the past.
    Safe to +1 this now, fellas.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changing neutral to +1. Good luck.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had to think long and hard about this one.

On one hand you used to be a minor shitter (I wouldn't say a BAD one, so to speak), but you have also made good efforts to redeem yourself. I'd take your side there.

The other big issue there is though, is the app. I like most of your answers, but the story is... weak. That being said, however, I know who you are and I know you can roleplay. Atleast I have SOMETHING to judge.

Im going to +1 you. When I mean it's light, I mean it's very light so please don't do stupid stuff and PLEASE play a little more SO and XO. It will really help the other councilmen vote for you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As long as you don't do crazy shit as Captain I'm willing to let you on. Just be sure you don't do anything we regret brother. +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    I've never seen you play SL/SO/XO, and in my honest opinion all I've ever seen you do as a PFC is still run around with no armor and still do meme stuff. You're a great mentor, don't get me wrong, but I don't think as the way you play your character you have proven you're ready for a whitelist yet.

Sorry mate but...

I'd love to see you in the XO and SO seat more. To date, I believe I've only ever seen you as a Pfc...
    It's not just that though. The issue is I've only ever seen you as a meme Pfc and that shit doesn't fly as a CPT.
    Last edited by Vispainius; 01-01-2019 at 10:57 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I saw a round where you played as not a PFC wielding a bar stool.
    After reading everyones feedback and what I witnessed, I'll change it to a +1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I myself cannot vouch for you, others can, including Sleepy of all people. (And he's a big doodoo head).

Originally I was gonna -1 this, as the Application is subpar at best, and as I said I haven't seen anything other then memes and epic gamer moments from you, though it is an improvement from before. However the other council members are willing to give you a shot, and i'll side with them on this one.

With that said though, I'll be keeping an eye on you in the role. We may be the easiest application to be accepted into at the moment, but we're making strides to up the intended roleplay standard of our Commanders given the stricter ruleset, and changes to the ways in which certain aspects of Commander, such as the BE works.

+1, Use it wisely.