User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tanks for the help...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few days ago the tank spent the entire round on the ship cause I was trying to teach a baddie how to use the tank and when he almost ruined the tanks armor while teaching him how to drive I got out and made him help me fix the tank....then I forgot to shut off the welder when I refilled it and I blew up. Then the CO almost BEd me and instead demoted me to a PFC and had me arrested. The tank never even left the tank bay the entire round

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember that one. It was a damn disaster and the CO was pissed about it.
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course at least 8 to 6 months ago the tank had LTB, TOW, and arty module roundstart not to mention pre-nerf OD which used to be the best thing on open areas, to top that by being able to stun any xenos by rolling them including crushers and queens.

Current tank which is forced to use minigun/flamer (lol flak) with GL/miniflamer (lol cupola) and sensor (lolsmoke) pales in comparison even with the best of driver gunner pairs.