User Tag List

Thread: R O R S - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R O R S - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Rors
    Character Name?
    Renato Carvalho
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    unknow
    Total Ban Duration
    perma(as far as i know)
    Remaining Duration
    perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    Beat! station and some times TGMC
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Yes, a tempban on Beat! for not setting the e-ball propperly
    Reason for Ban
    Leaving the game as Squad Medic without ahelping or going to cryo
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I know that what i did was indeed wrong, it was because of salt. But i can feel that i've improved on this aspect, and i know that i can trust myself to not do this ever again. I feel ready and more responsible than i was back then. I might not be the best player and i indeed have a hella lot of notes but that one hit me really hard, i miss playing medic. If you guys dont want to unban me i understand it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player notes

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Rors,

I'm curious, what made you so salty that you left the game so quickly ?
    Why do you want to play medic? Aren't you the kind of player that prefers shooting things?

Also, you claim you broke the rules because of "salt" and that you have "improved on this aspect", yet you were banned for EORG the very day you posted this appeal...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharinoma View Post
    Hello Rors,

I'm curious, what made you so salty that you left the game so quickly ?
    Why do you want to play medic? Aren't you the kind of player that prefers shooting things?

Also, you claim you broke the rules because of "salt" and that you have "improved on this aspect", yet you were banned for EORG the very day you posted this appeal...
    yes i left because of salt, the salt being about the event, the melee only event. I had to dispose my backpack(with the defib) that was filled with gear and armor just to get a decent armor and weapon because metatargeting. I was pissed because after 20 minutes or so on the round i had no stasis and roller bed(and i usually carry a backpack full of these) and there was a marine in front of me that was about to perma die because i couldn't revive him since i ditched out my defib. Another medic came and revived him, then i just quit after the LOOC.
    I like and want to play medic because.. it just feels natural. I like it, a lot. Most of the time i'm playing medic i dont even get stressed or overloaded, i just take my time to do stuff and some times the pressure that most medics feel just doesn't hit me. Its the only role besides MP that i like play and i never find myself bored or with nothing to do. Hell, even as marine i dont go to the front that much, i mostly stay by fob, or behind the whole push thing. I just dont feel the adrenaline other people do in dying like an idiot on the front and being forgotten between other dozens of corpses.
    Yes i was banned for EORG but it wasn't because of salt. I improved on this aspect, for real. Nowdays i stopped playing special roles and mostly i just do PFC with long range setup. Every now and then i play engi but its pretty rare and almost never, because most of the time i'm playing here i'm either about to go to school or its almost my bed time. The few hours i have to play CM are by far the ones i enjoy the most out of my day, and recently, i've been sitting on my computer and going like "hmmm today i will do a round of me- wait i'm banned." and that its starting to push me down because i know that i have improved and i think i'm ready to finally appeal and show to the others that i am trully better than i was before before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Rors, Thank you for your interest.

This appeal is accepted, the jobban should be removed in less than 24 hours.

Resolved.