User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talk about that first bootknife kill ungas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I killed a crusher with a machete in hand to hand combat. It may not have been a bootknife, and the crusher sucked at fighting, but it sure felt real good.

A predator was watching me do it also, said it was impressive and called me a "true warrior". Then I got swarmed by spitters and murdered.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't remember my first, but my most memorable was during a UPP boarding round. We were having a gun fight in the maint halls while chasing the UPP back to the docking bay, at some point I had lost my gun so I charged straight into them and stabbed one of them in the head and pulling of the cheeky /me scalps UPP. Then another UPP threw a grenade at me which I picked up and suicide bombed him with.

If machete's count, there was that time me and chance warden went on a two man rampage on ice colony. I was armed with a machete and gyro shotty in each hand while chance had his classic akimbo shotguns. First rav we found I hacked to death with a machete as desperatly tried to escape our wrath by climbing a ladder, we went on to kill like half a dozen more xenos together before we charged right into the hive and got killed.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had boot knife as Henrik. Pressed E to draw it out. Get pounced and dragged. I take the boots themselves and beat the runner to death.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a kill technically but i got caught during a failed push then abandoned somewhere beyond bar on big red. I broke out just as an ancient drone showed up so i pulled my bootknife and we engaged in a rolling fight with me moving away and fending it off. I got tackled once or twice but always managed to grab the knife back. By the time we were got to medical I damaged it enough to give up and i got to FOB just before the main beno wave that eventually forced evac. Shit was tense as fuck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What can you guys tell me about pred melee weapons? How do they compare to each other in combat?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i got facehugged once 5 minutes after deploying as an alpha medic
    my squad left me behind for some reason despite not having any contacts near, then a warrior just came and ate me, i woke up on its belly, so all i did was walk around with my bootknife until i reverse chesbursted it
    then i walked up to the fob and went to cryo because i got really salty about my squad leaving me behind