User Tag List

Thread: Mandalore - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mandalore - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    MandaloreTheBrave
    Character Name?
    Frank Mandalore
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    gamesomething15
    Total Ban Duration
    Dont know
    Remaining Duration
    Dont know
    What other servers do you play on?
    Non
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No bans on other servers
    Reason for Ban
    He banned me from playing xenos cuz i died once as larva. And he thinks im playing here only for griefing.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    It was my mistake to die as larva and i payed the price for it in game. I had no bad intentions by dying, i dont like dying cuz being observer is boring. I play on your server for like 2-3 months and i have no intention to ruin someones game. I learned how to play good lurker so i dont know why this admin thinks im here to grief. P.S. Sorry for my english, its not even my second language. So sometimes its hard for me to express my thoughts grammatically right, and sometimes its easy. Again sorry if thats the case here.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello MandaloreTheBrave,

We can see in the following logs that you can write in English very well. These logs are from your interactions with a moderator on March the 4th that resulted in your first note.

[08:26:47]ADMIN: PM: MandaloreTheBrave/(X)->X/(X): well what? i already said it's a date. the date when In 1488, Portuguese mariner Bartolomeu Dias became the first European to round the tip of Africa thereby coming in contact with the Indian ocean and opening the possibility of a sea route between Europe and Asia.
    [08:32:20]ADMIN: PM: MandaloreTheBrave/(X)->X/(X): respond with what? you just literally said im white supremacist (btw, you are racist to assume my race, im actually a mongoloid) because i said the year

I'm sure you understand how this makes it hard for us to believe you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont get it, why my knowledge of language is a main issue here? I always apologies for my English cuz its not my first language. Your admin didnt ban me for that, right? We are talking about permanent ban on xenos cuz i happened to die (unintentionally) as larva.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lying to staff, hiding behind a fake language barrier is obviously an issue. Additionnally, it supports the idea that you might be a griefing troll, which is probably the main reason the ban was placed.

Could you please tell us how you should act in the future as larva to avoid getting in trouble? Try to be as detailed and understandable as possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no barrier, i can understand you well, but sometime i make stupid grammatical mistakes, so thats why in my case, it was not faking or lying, it was common decency to apologies for my language in advance. Why you think im hiding behind it, when im not, i cannot understand. Cuz i never used it as excuse. And i would never write appeal if i was griefing troll. Thats not how trolling works. At least i thinks its not.

I died as larva by mistake. There was hot battle front, so i rushed as larva to be close to it, so i could evolve and jump to battle quickly to help my sisters. Its obviously gone wrong, cuz when i found safe space near the front, some marine throw a nade and i was done for. So im not only failed to do what i planned, but i also made the hive weak by it. So now, im not going to rush as larva, and will hide in the heart of the hive in any circumstances.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your responses MandaloreTheBrave, and for your interest.

This is accepted. The xeno ban should be lifted during the next 24 hours.

We look forward to playing with you as xeno again.

Resolved