RoccerTanner
    Their BYOND Key
    Daturix
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    4/17/2019
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2, 3
    Description of the incident
    I shot Alder only once but he shot me multiple times, made me went to the hospital. While the admin purposely said that I didn't shoot once but shot multiple times and cover up what Alder did, this is clearly a corruption
    Evidence
    please call another mod to check logs
    How you would punish the accused
    demote

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs

Spoiler Spoiler:

No corruption here, you shot first after punches which was improper escalation.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh. So its obvious you were lying to staff, saying you only shot him once, and that it was a miss click. I count a total of five shots coming from you targeting "Marie 'Centurion' Alder" and the conversation leading up to the action supports that is was no mistake. That was improper escalation. Not to mention the 9 shots against some random person after you found out you were getting a ban. That is textbook griefing.

You decided to insult the hell out of my Moderator after they called you out on your lie.

To be fair "Marie 'Centurion' Alder" did shoot you back a total of three times.

But either way, you don't get to insult my staff team like that. And you don't get to throw a whiney fit after something doesn't go your way and start shooting random people. I am upping your 24 hour ban to a 7 day ban. If you want to come back to this server, I suggest you read the rules, stop lying to staff, drop the toxic attitude and don't grief. Because it will not be tolerated here.

Resolved. Ban increased to 7 days.