User Tag List

Thread: Dekkar - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dekkar - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Dekkar
    Character Name?
    Dekkar Darkmire
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    N15MAY2015
    Total Ban Duration
    yearz
    Remaining Duration
    yearz
    What other servers do you play on?
    Yogastation
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    Multikelying
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    none
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I was young and dumb got banned several years ago for multi-keying my friends still play and asked me to appeal. I am ready to not be an idiot and multikey again, since its been several years I would like a second chance please.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guilty as charged. I apologize for my behaviour prior, if given a second chance I wont repeat the same mistakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which ckeys do you recall using for the multikeying?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just one, it was my sisters account Drako1988

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Dekkar,

Happy to see you return to CM-SS13.

Your notes indicate you didn't keep up with rules update at some point. They certainly have changed since your ban, did you check out the current rules, marine law, roleplay guidelines?
    There is also a rule clarification thread on the forums.

You say your friends asked you to appeal... but do you want to appeal this? Do you really want to play here ? If not, I'm afraid you'll eventually get bored and end up banned again, which wouldn't be very productive.

What's the byond key of your friends? Do they play here alot?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the warm reply,

yes back then I wasn't paying attention to the updated rule set, as you said at the time I did get bored and lost interest in byond in general and did stupid things, such as "net speak" and was lazy with the original rules.
    However, since then my love for survival role play has increased, I play games like subnautica, rimworld, barotrauma,arma3, unreal world to name a few.

But, survival and co-op just isn't the same on those games - the unique gameplay and experience on colonial Marines and the fact that it's multipalyer with live players is the biggest selling point. As far as me losing interest - I am genuinely interested in experiencing the immersive atmosphere your server offers. My main friend that plays is the user Dogar, we've been gaming buddies for years since Neverwinter nights. He plays frequently and told me about the new updates and improvements cm has made over the years and it's got me very much interested.

I'm at work on my phone so sorry if there's typos lol. Soon as I get home I'll hop on the wiki and read the rules and get caught up again. If I am allowed back I'd be grateful as I only have intention of having fun and helping others do the same with high quality role-play. You guys really have a gem here, and I'd like to get back on the fun bus and be apart of the many journies to come.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    4/22/2019 8pm -6 cst update after work

I hope this dosen't bump the thread, not my intentions just to reupdate, I have read over the ruleset, and the rule calrifcation update 2019

Think I have soaked in the requirements to know the marine law, journal rules, and xeno rules regarding power gaming. meta, and rushing for both factions. I am also aware that certain creatures/jobs are whitelisted and are only eligible through application or otherwise. I do apprecaite you taking the time to reply Tharinoma, hope to hear back from you soon.

Game on.
    Last edited by Dekkar; 04-23-2019 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Fixed typos, made it more readable, added an update after I got off work. 4/22 8pm -6 cst

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was a long time ago and you appear to be genuinely interested in avoiding your previous mistakes so we're willing to give you another shot.

Resolved. Please bear in mind it may take one or two days for your ban to be lifted, if you still cannot play after that time do not hesitate to PM me.