User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Viperious - Predator Application

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, this was my 3rd attempt at writing the story. The first 2 attempts explored something else, but I lost the progress during both attempts because I accidently closed Microsoft word and they weren't recovered. My 3rd attempt was spur of the moment kind of thing and went in a completely different direction than I origionaly intented, so while the rest of the app had been written over a week ago, the story wasn't in line completely with the way the rest of the app explored my character and his motivations. Additionally I had tried to keep the story brief while leaving almost everything to symbolism through subtle emotions and actions. It woud appear that only a few people caught onto what I was getting at with the way I wrote it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your behaviour and interactions with the community have improved dramatically, however I would give it another few months to see you continue on this path for sometime.

My biggest gripe with you however. Is that your constantly trying to prove yourself to the community through things such at whitelists. Show people with your long term behaviour, not gestures such as this.

Neutral leaning to minus one.

Your story needs some work but I've always found stories to be rather a dumb thing which do not reflect in game actions and behaviour.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm out of the loop, but I have only good experiences with Vip, and I think the story is well-written, if short. What's the point of requiring a long story anyways? It's not like predators get a chance to soliloquize to anyone but ghosts in game. +1

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story is too short and doesn't showcase enough of your predator. I suggest writing some dialogue with your pred, show how he thinks etc. This is far too short for today's standards. You have an interesting concept down but you gotta explore it further.

Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by captainyankee View Post
    I'm out of the loop, but I have only good experiences with Vip, and I think the story is well-written, if short. What's the point of requiring a long story anyways? It's not like predators get a chance to soliloquize to anyone but ghosts in game. +1
    Thankyou for the support, even if there is no longer any chance of this application succeeding

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im actually going to remove all my previous opinions amd say. The story doesnt tell me much about your predator. I dont think it shows your quirk which is even more strange as its not really a quirk. Its sort of just roleplaying talking. I mean nothing wrong with that tbh but there is a bit more that could be said or done.

-1 but consider fleshing your quirk and story out more and it will be adequate.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidfury7 View Post
    Your behaviour and interactions with the community have improved dramatically, however I would give it another few months to see you continue on this path for sometime.

My biggest gripe with you however. Is that your constantly trying to prove yourself to the community through things such at whitelists. Show people with your long term behaviour, not gestures such as this.

Neutral leaning to minus one.

Your story needs some work but I've always found stories to be rather a dumb thing which do not reflect in game actions and behaviour.
    That means alot coming from you ^^ And yes, my story definetely needs some work. I've been talking to Jamie about it and realised how much from the original story I missed out. Like Vaat actually ambushing a lone soldier to gather intel as well as other things I don't want to spoil.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know it's been over an hour since I posted the application and that I have already said to close the application since I lost one of the needed votes, but would the council be willing to allow me to make some final alterations to the story to make it more complete and correct the mistakes I made? @Lumdor @ThesoldierLLJK before your final rulings.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still closing this since it's been requested to be withdrawn. That said, you can contact any of the council members over discord or forum PMs should they be willing to discuss things with you. Do note that for future applications it's usually frowned upon to simply re-upload a previous story so you may want to really sit down and see what you can do over the waiting period. The app itself though is withdrawn as of April 22, 2019.