Tom Dinkle
    Their BYOND Key
    TheBeoni
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    April 24 2019 at 2:53 PM
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Remain Professional, no matter what happens
    Description of the incident
    As I was finished dealing with ahelps with Vitoras, TheBeoni sends me a copypaste guide for new players. This made me feel personally attacked due to the nature of the ahelps with Vitoras and I sincerely did not appreciate his out-of-the-blue passive aggressive bwoink. I am a veteran whitelisted player and this was very disrespectful.

There is no way this was a mistake because I was playing as Captain during this time. This was a targetted passive-aggressive insult and incredibly unprofessional. There is no coincident that this happened AFTER I was done with Vitoras.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    Stern warning.
    Last edited by Imheretohelp; 04-24-2019 at 09:54 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Specific PM.

[13:52:28]ADMIN: PM: TheBeoni/(Jason 'Tik-Tok' Fields)->ImHereToHelp/(Tom Dinkle): Hello your lack of knowlenge seems to suggest you are new please read this starting guide: https://cm-ss13.com/wiki/Marine_Quickstart_Guide AND please also consider reading our rules: https://cm-ss13.com/wiki/Rules

Further evidence has been forwarded to the relevant manager as those logs cannot be posted here.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking into this. Taking this for face value, I understand why you could be annoyed by this but it just seems more like a stupid a joke rather than a literal insult. We'll get it resolved soon�.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, since this report is gonna be older than most players by the time I get to it. Frankly, this is quite minor and I'll tell Beoni to not poke fun at certain players, but no other action is required. Resolved.