User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Railgun Boiler Is ACTUALLY DECENT

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyAlone0309 View Post
    Wow, who would've thought that after the 12394785123876451234th buffs that railgun boiler gets, it would actually be useful?

Railgun Boiler still fails the number one purpose of why you want a Boiler in the first place, which is to zone and hold back the marine unga horde. Railgun's main purpose and why it should be considered, is to counter tank. Each glob does like 5% to armor and like 7% to modules, so you'll get it down very quickly with help from melee castes.
    Dude, I was a TC once on ice, and we had 3 railgun boilers. YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF HOW FAST YOU DEPLETE THE MODULES FROM A TANK WITH REPETITIVE FIRE, combining the fact that the TCs can't rush to stop em and firing the LTAA on them will miss at long range. I repaired all modules so much that day. From 20 minutes up and running, i spent 30 minutes repairing the tank because of constant lack of fuel.

For a LZ2 raid, It's VERY VIABLE to have railgun boilers to DIRECT counter the Tank unless buff on LTAA's accuracy happens.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: