User Tag List

Thread: Remember: If there is MRP in the title, and one event isn't MRP, the entire server is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remember: If there is MRP in the title, and one event isn't MRP, the entire server is

NoRP

Honestly, The UPP event is perhaps one the best and most underrated events on Colonial Marines. People don't realize just much tactical planning goes into removing all the squads at round start directly leading to a meta rush. It teaches xenos how to properly salt in ghost chat while at the same time building a healthy connectioning between the marines and MP's since everyone has all access. It isn't supossed to be easy, defeat isn't sweet, it's about spawning in 10 mature T3's, the UPP event teaches that better then any other event.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait waht.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it was 15 T3s, not 10
    Chance Warden

Duke the Synthetic, Karr'Thesh the Yautja
    ex-synth councilman and retired moderator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)