User Tag List

Thread: Eddyskingdom - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eddyskingdom - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Eddyskingdom
    Character Name?
    Justin"Blackarrow"Smit
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    forgot
    Total Ban Duration
    Perment
    Remaining Duration
    Perment
    What other servers do you play on?
    Lebenscraum
    Civ13
    Yogstation
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Hippie station and a XO job/ban
    Reason for Ban
    i was playing as a MPs thats more loyel to W-Y then the USCM so wanted to help out Company Liasion and i wanted a gift for the commander so he askt me to get mindbreaker toxin for his own use so i when alright and got it for him after that he ask if i wanted to be his body guard and i sayd yes but the commander sayd no but i joind anway we got more mindbreaker toxin but he sayd the company will pay me good for my services and money can change minds so i got banned for geting Mindbreakers as i was a corupted cop and i know i broke rule 15. All Military Police jobs must follow Marine Law. They may ignore Minor Crimes unless ordered to enforce them, but they may not ignore Major Crimes nor commit any crimes themselves, Minor or Major. but does this ban not break Rule 2. CM-SS13 is intended to be a Medium Roleplay server. Play a reasonably realistic character. Treat your character as a separate entity from you, the player. Your character's actions, feelings, and knowledge in-game should be based solely on the character's experiences and not your own as the player. Each round is a fresh start with no knowledge of the previous one carrying over. This rule may be ignored in some game modes such as Whiskey Outpost and other �Survival�-type maps that pit escaping marines against waves of enemies. Follow the Roleplay Standards. as i was roleplaying as a corupted cop that wanted the money so he can retire early in life and in Rule 15 it does not say that Rule 2 must be disencounted if it breaks Rule 15 when being a MP
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    they got lost
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    i got banned for Chief militery police and militery police
    Last edited by Eddyskingdom; 05-08-2019 at 03:01 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The two major issues here are the following:

A) you broke rule 15
    B) what you describe as rule 15 breaking rule 2 is legal pretzaling to try and justify placing yourself in a situation and role that had you going against the core requirements and expectations of your role, requirements and expectations that are bound to OOC/server rules.

This ban is also very new, and your response makes me think you don't understand the rules, or, you could care less about the rules.

I want to help you out though, so help me out by giving me more information and clarification.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    now the everything i have writen down was all my information when it happen and why i finded the ban unfair. i have been playing MP a lot lately and did some stuff for the CL but this time i wanted to be his body guard mostly to get the company benefits but atlast rule 15 i have read the rules bevoor but i think i just forgot about that one thats realy all i have to say, i do sorte get why the ban because treason but it be more not lissioning to my suppiriors
    Last edited by Eddyskingdom; 05-17-2019 at 10:45 PM.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's what I'm going to do for you. You haven't had a note for a number of years, and you're pretty active, however this ban is still relatively recent. I'm going to remove the MP ban but keep the CMP ban up, you're free to appeal it in a months time. Keep your play time up and go without any disciplinary action and I see it being lifted without issue.