Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edgardo - Commander Application

Commander Whitelist Application
    Byond ID?
    Edgardo1

Player Name You Use Most?
    Alyx 'Winter' Einzbern

Make a list of links to all of your applications and (job)ban appeals, including whitelist and staff apps, within the last year. Also, provide "Ban reason; Verdict" beside each (job)ban link
    � https://cm-ss13.com/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=14299 |Job-ban= Squad Medic| SSD at Round start |Denied/Applied to early.
    � https://cm-ss13.com/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=17163 |Job-ban= Squad medic| SSD at round start | Lifted

Have you received any ban within the last month? How long was it and what for?
    No, I have not received any ban since the last month.

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines?
    Yes

How do you view the tool of Battlefield Execution to be used? What circumstances do you think it would be necessary to BE a member of the crew? Where do you think the Battlefield Execution Mechanic Differs from regular Execution and why?
    The Battlefield Execution, commonly known has BE is a tool used to deal against any crewmember that may or is a threat for the Operation and can properly affect it leading to a possible failure.

This means the Captain can properly take someone out of the round without any consequence though, High Command does not expect you using this tool left and right, and you are supposed to use this when there is no more chooses against the threat.

You cannot just deploy and BE a marine because you did not like it or he did not follow your orders, but you can BE a SO that intentionally fire and OB on the FOB, though I would prefer the MP�s handling the SO for it, ending on a proper execution or demotion.

How will your Commanding Officer run his/her ship? Provide a detailed explanation on how he would handle situations that might commonly occur such as, a insubordinate engineering staff, a Staff Officer who cannot do anything right, an Executive Officer wh
    -Engineering Insubordination
    Insubordination is the act of willfully disobeying an order of one's superior. Refusing to perform an action that is unethical or illegal is not insubordination; neither is refusing to perform an action that is not within the scope of authority of the person issuing the order.

This depends from what the engineering staff is doing and what I am asking for.

� I am asking to only one MT to deploy and finish the FOB because we are low of engineers but the MT does not want to deploy.
    Question the CE and tell him to instruct his Mts, if the MT still does not want to deploy, send the MPs to arrest him and ask another MT or the CE to deploy.

�what if there is only one MT on all the ship and there is no CE?
    Since he is the only engineering staff on the ship, I would let it pass for now until another MT wakes up, we cannot leave the Almayer without any Engineer staff fixing the whole place.

-�Bald� Staff Officer
    First of all, I would question him, if he looks new has SO, ahelp for a mentor for him, and I would give him some tips about how start has SO.

If the actual problem is that the SO is leaving the OW console unattended, neglecting his duties and not following my orders, I would use the MP�s has tool to arrest him, if he comes and resists the arrest and threat my Life or the Operation a BE would be issued.

-Executive officer asking many questions

This is common when you are new on the XO role, even I do it sometimes, and I would answer depending on the questions.
    ��Should I deploy bravo on the LZ2 and make then move towards X department?�
    First of all I�ll check the Operation Area, checking were they will be deploying and moving, considering the others squads orders, if the orders are good, I tell him it�s okay, if I don�t find any sense on the bravo orders I would deny them and ask him to do new bravo orders.

What do you think is the job of a Commander?
    As the captain you have to perform several duties, this is your ship and with a great power there is a great responsibility, keep your Command staff and every Chief Officer working on their designated department.

You are the pinnacle of the command staff, that means you are there not only to be the leader, you are there too to administer your co-workers, and help the second on command to lead the operation if he is working on it.

As a player what do you think could be added for Commanding Officer to benefit the role?
    Even after the CO rework i have not seem a �real change� on the actual job, just like a name change and several RP lines changes.

I see many marines not following The CO order even if they are supposed to do it, I would improve the way in which�s the CO actually works and making the insubordination charge more hard on arrests so people will try to avoid this charge more often.

Either I would add a ERT system where has Captain you could call at least 1 ERT shuttle without High Command/Server Staff Approval, to make things easier, though this would be really strictly for obvious reasons.

What do you think you could contribute by being whitelisted?
    Well, what do I want to gain with this?, I want to improve my own RP, test new mechanics that we could use, make rounds funnier for the shipside roles and Groundside ones, really I don�t have too much to say about this, but mostly these are the reasons why I want to be a whitelist user.

Choose one of the following story topics to write about
    Confidential Logs:

Codename: Project A.L.Y.X 2172-2177
    [REDACTED]

USCM Logs:

Enlisted on the USCM Ranks, Assigned to the USS Phorema has Private First Class.

First Operation �Red hope� on the planet LV-259, Was Part of the Quaco Squad, led by Staff Sergeant Walker.

Took part of the reconnaissance Squad Jennifer on �X-152�, Staff Sergeant was killed in middle of the operation, she took leadership and rescued 50% of the squad after a CFL Ambush.

Promoted to Sergeant Major and transferred to the USS Phillip.

Took an important role on the Operation �Hawk winger� after infiltrating on enemy lines with a pack of 5 marines, calling an Orbital Bombardment over the barracks before they could react, Push was Successful.

After 2 years of military enlistment, Command decided to promote Alyx to Staff sergeant and transferred to the USS O�Neal.

Took part of the Recognition Operation �Winter� on the cold planet of WTR-210 has the leader of Jennifer squad, the squad went out of the radar 30 minutes later, other squads were deployed to search and rescue, only half of the squad was found, 25% of them were only corpses, she was MiA.

The USS Anemora Does a Search and Rescue Operation on a UPP Planet Pila-201 the squad sent to rescue prisoners found alyx and interrogated her, gaining her Nickname Due her Story.

She Gain a white hair due the �stress� she fought after being captured, she gain a red color over her eyes probably due the constant use of drugs she was subjected, she lost a eye and now uses a eye-patch.

PTSD was denied, she was assigned to the Alpha Squad has Acting Squad Leader until next docking.

Participed on the Operation �G.L.O.V� Pushing on enemy�s lines after Calling an Orbital Bombardment on the enemy lines, her squad ended the last remains of the enemy forces.

Promoted to Squad leader on the USS Anemora.

Participed on a Search and Destroy Operation on the planet of LV-264; the Anemora destroyed Several UPP Settlements, and finding several shiploads �Space Beasts� on the remains.

The USS Almayer Burned to dust the Space Beasts Books

Promoted to Lieutenant and transferred to the USS Almayer.

Took charge of the Delta Squad on the Operation �Brick�.
    Half of the Delta Squad was injured due an ambush from part of the CFL after the first push, she ordered an OB on the Enemy lines, after she fired an OB, and the captain ordered a push, leading the marines to a victory.

Promoted to Executive Officer.

Lead Several Operations against the UPP�S destroying several facilities.

A CFL Ship engages the Almayer and starts a surprise attack on the marines, 10% of the forces are instantly killed, including the Captain, She takes the Command and counterattack the CFL�S killing the terrorists, capturing the Ship and arresting CFL survivors.

The USS Almayer Docks on main HQ Station and undocks the CFL ship and arrest the CFL survivors.

The Fleet Admiral Promotes Alyx �winter� Einzbern to Captain.

2186 [Current Year]

The USS Almayer moves near the Tychon rift sector.

The USS Almayer Prepares to deploy on the Weyland Yutani Colony Lazarus Landing at LV-624.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edgardo is a great player. I've seen them a lot as SO / XO and have followed them several times as an observer. They're good at what they do. +1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A good app. Player is active and known.

An effort was clearly made.

+1

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good active player with a good roleplay ability.

I also like ur app, lots of neat little tid bits

+1

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly preferred when you played your old character, now you're just some weird memer who dabs and has what I find a poor grasp on English.

The application was strictly O-K. The story was O-K. You really need to chalk up on your grammar, really. Nothing I hate more, and many others hate as well, than a command announcement that is incoherent, rambling dogshit nonsense.

But given this is a Captain app...

+1, I've seen you several times as a Captain, and there are already worse people on the list than you could ever be.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your application was ok, but your reputation isnt bad.
    +1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great guy. +1

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all your feedback guys!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not much more to say. I think the app is overall pretty decent, though there are grammatical errors here and there that take away from it from time to time. My only concern is that may get in the way here and there, although the times i�ve seem you in a command role, that has not been the case. Speaking of which, i�ve seen you as my XO more then a few times, and each time I was content with your performance.

Overall my only worry is something I have yet to see negatively impact your performance, and asides that everything else is decent. Decent app made by a rather well known member of the community who does their job well.

+1, congrats on getting your third Council upvote!
    Last edited by Frans_Feiffer; 12-31-2018 at 06:00 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    + 1

decent XO whenever ive gone CO, and knows their shit

i mean there aint much else to say, thats all you really need to be a good CPT; know your shit as a XO