Your Character Name?
    Aleksei Volkov
    Their BYOND Key
    Starmute
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    5/19/2019
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    5. Determine the punishment.
    a. Determine the bare minimum punishment. There's no reason to jump straight to a ban, especially if the incident didn't cause a major disruption to the game. Try to use warnings, and if you do need to ban don't be excessive. Most bans should not be above 12 hours.
    Description of the incidentEvidence
    If I broke rule 1 of the server (as claimed by Starmute), I should be given a permaban, this is already a violation of the terms. I believe the offender to be immature and ban-happy thus unable to hold a role with power.
    How you would punish the accused
    This person should not be a moderator of any sort.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stand by my decision. Perhaps I am too lenient as you stated but it was your first note that's why I gave you some slack despite you lying to me.
    Last edited by starmute; 05-20-2019 at 03:58 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all I'd like to apologize for this staying up so long. I had a bout of bad health that culminated in surgery and a few days at the hospital. But I am back now and am addressing this now.

These are very clearly 18+ comments. Starmute gave you a 7 day ban for it instead of outright perma-banning you as this was your first rule break. Now if you would like to be permabanned instead, at your own insistence, I would be happy to go ahead and do that, but I think you are just trying to, ineffectively, stir some sort of trouble with a "bold" sweeping statement.

The key part of the statement you posted is *Most* bans should not be above 12 hours.
    18+/ERP bans are the types of bans that earn you more than 12 hours.

Starmute acted accordingly in this situation.

Resolved, no action taken.