User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: smov - Commander Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My experience with you has been much like Swagile's - your communication wasn't excellent and you mixed up orders a few times, ordered needless suicide charges and stuff like that.

Other people have had a positive experience so I'll put a neutral here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Similar to what Bancrose said, I've seen you perform under me as XO/SO, as well as had you in those roles while I was say, an SL. The times that I have seen you, your performance was exceptional, and showed you knew what you were doing.

I'm not sure how long exactly you've been around, so if you're new, perhaps you made a few oopsies some of the other commenters saw that I did not. However recently you've been on the ball and I can appreciate it.

As for the application itself, it's not bad, nor is it great. Your answers to the questions are decent, but the big issue lies with the story. The formatting was rather lackluster, and it was awkward to read, however from what I can gather, I have some semblance of how you would act in a Command role going off it alone.

With all of that out of the way, upon our victory a few day's ago, Frans vouched to High Command for your promotion. So, on behalf of Frans, here's my +1.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to go with a neutral. I've seen you a lot of times in Command, and you surely tried on your application. The big problem was your Communication was a bit off.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a round (forgot the map) when marines was trying to mutiny because he wasn't doing the job but i can say that the captain was useless like a ordinary player does not good listening over the radio. Morgan Young was the one who lead the entire operation when he is late like 1 hour. His game style is fine just keep playing XO and you wil get the Captain role soon. Now changing my -1 to +1. GOOD LUCK, BUDDY. JUST KEEP PLAYING SO OR XO. That's it.
    Last edited by ChengChan; 01-03-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The app has some effort put and although there's some divide (leaning positive) on if you should be accepted or not, I think we can give you a chance at the very least. If there is any doubt on your ability to play CO, hopefully you'll show us that you are going to uphold the expectations. Accepted.