User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Opinion On balance and what I think we should do about it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Over the years tackle and nuero RNG have been significantly reduced, it used to be much more salt inducing. Over the same amount of time marines have also gained a lot more stunning weapons. I think stun mechanics on both sides are pretty annoying but it's a basic tenant of SS13 combat. I don't think it will ever be removed from CM unless the whole server jumps to a different codebase.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xenos have always been the more skill intensive side. Your stuns are either shorter or RNG, unlike marine stuns which often damage at the same time. Xenos are forced to use tactics rather than brute force.

Marines of the other hand can't agree to follow orders, never mind actually organize an offensive.

The devs have had to add crutches such as powerful stuns to compensate for marines inability to focus on the big picture.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_bickie View Post
    Xenos have always been the more skill intensive side. Your stuns are either shorter or RNG, unlike marine stuns which often damage at the same time. Xenos are forced to use tactics rather than brute force.

Marines of the other hand can't agree to follow orders, never mind actually organize an offensive.

The devs have had to add crutches such as powerful stuns to compensate for marines inability to focus on the big picture.
    Isn't that like the other way around? As beno you are simply standing in one place to heal, slash and escape as you are faster than any marine without ultrazine, you don't have to worry about optimizing your loadout, you don't have to worry about ammo, about healing items, about flares, about FF etc.

Besides nades, OB, or Mortar, all stun sources are pretty much RNG. And even those who aren't RNG are pretty easly avoided.
    Even SADAR rocket can miss, slug can definitely miss and even if it hits, it stuns for a split second.

From the start of Apop era, untill now: Beno gameplay = Brain activity preference: "Never". Just slash and escape when your HP reaches 30%.
    You don't even have to click the goddamn marine to slash him anymore.