User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dlw - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A vouch does not guarantee that the ban will be lifted, although it certain will factor rather significantly into our decision.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlw View Post
    Is it the deciding factor between an unban or no, because its no guarantee they will vouch
    Gonna be honest with you bud, without a vouch for a good behavior, it would be a no from me.

Process is once Lordington assigns this to us to discuss, after discussion he decides to lift or keep the ban based on our discussion.

Sorry but you broke way too many rules, and unless you can prove you have changed your behavior, we have no reason to trust you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Gonna be honest with you bud, without a vouch for a good behavior, it would be a no from me.

Process is once Lordington assigns this to us to discuss, after discussion he decides to lift or keep the ban based on our discussion.

Sorry but you broke way too many rules, and unless you can prove you have changed your behavior, we have no reason to trust you.
    I feel as if you're being quite strict on the rules, I've read a lot of unban appeals to see what kind of behavior is given another chance or not, and I've seen some people without any vouch's with ban/warning lists 3 - 4 times as large as mine being unbanned, I will see if I can get a vouch as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not even getting into your dreadful playtime to rulebreak ratio, I take a hardline stance on disrespect towards staff and your attitude was, simply put, absolutely awful. I went back through the logs to look at your conversations with staff and not only did you talk down to staff but you outright insulted them. Right now, I couldn't care less whether you have a vouch or not, that kind of attitude is not welcome here.

Denied.