User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Why is balance in this game always one sided?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterClould View Post
    I never use grenades and as such I never get kills on anything that wasn't stunned by someone else's nade or just reletentsly chance$/d down by my big dick m41mk1, which only works if the beno is the big dumb. So I don't get a lot of kills ever. That's the biggest flaw of the game to me. I'm a very experienced player yet because I don't use the nades, I don't get many kills I prolly could earned if benos weren't the way they are. Like it's cool I don't play to win but still, shows benos only die if overwhelmed, nades, or they just suck
    i think that there could be quite a bit of appeal in an alternate game mode that isnt zombies or whiskey outpost that has significant changes to how xenos function, making them more vulnerable and expendable in exchange for an immense burrowed larva supply and drastically reduced evo+upgrade timers, reduced plasma costs+ability cooldowns for a basic example. specs might have to be disabled or more heavily limited in ammo or else they might break the xenos over their knees, though.

no i dont mean whiskey outpost. the biggest problem with whiskey outpost is that its named whiskey outpost so everyone piles in to become a hero marine holding out against giant waves of aliens leaving like 8 people willing to play xeno, completely ruining the concept of being a hero marine holding out against giant waves of aliens

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by misto View Post
    i think that there could be quite a bit of appeal in an alternate game mode that isnt zombies or whiskey outpost that has significant changes to how xenos function, making them more vulnerable and expendable in exchange for an immense burrowed larva supply and drastically reduced evo+upgrade timers, reduced plasma costs+ability cooldowns for a basic example. specs might have to be disabled or more heavily limited in ammo or else they might break the xenos over their knees, though.

no i dont mean whiskey outpost. the biggest problem with whiskey outpost is that its named whiskey outpost so everyone piles in to become a hero marine holding out against giant waves of aliens leaving like 8 people willing to play xeno, completely ruining the concept of being a hero marine holding out against giant waves of aliens
    you contradicted your own idea. People dont choose being marine over xeno on whiskey outpost because of hero marines or whatever. They dont want to be xeno because it fucking sucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    you contradicted your own idea. People dont choose being marine over xeno on whiskey outpost because of hero marines or whatever. They dont want to be xeno because it fucking sucks.
    and a big part of the reason it sucks... is because theres few players willing to fill the xenos, leaving the few willing even more badly outnumbered against an entrenched force than they already would be, its a self-reinforcing cycle.

another reason it sucks is the immense supply of pre-built free fortifications to chew through, which would be absent in an alternate gamemode that used the regular maps instead of whiskey

Dev Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobatnight View Post
    I still have yet to see a good reason -NOT- to let players customize xeno names. The usual excuses tossed around are "Ohh people will meta the names" or "More for staff to police" are easily picked apart.
    yeah its weird cause they copy all the other things tgmc has done and tgmc has had no issues with xeno nicknames

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spookydonut View Post
    yeah its weird cause they copy all the other things tgmc has done and tgmc has had no issues with xeno nicknames
    I pointed out earlier that TGMC has xeno identification and the server didnt blow up, they didnt really like that arguement.

Dev Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    I pointed out earlier that TGMC has xeno identification and the server didnt blow up, they didnt really like that arguement.
    Xenos macros were supposed to break xenos, I add a keybind for every xeno ability and suddenly they decide to add macros back. :thinking:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spooky nobody thinks CM is copying TGMC but you.

Dev Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobatnight View Post
    Spooky nobody thinks CM is copying TGMC but you.
    No my point is that tgmc has proven a bunch of things are good ideas like xeno nicknames.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No my point is that tgmc has proven a bunch of things are good ideas like xeno nicknames.
    Fair point
    Might have led off with clearer wording bud lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Young Drone (Palestinian War Hero)