User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: N/A - Rule 14, Rule 16

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He also just needed the CMO or a Researcher to open the door for him, it lasted something like 1 minute, so there's no way it could be a threat to the mission or a threat to the command of the ship, after all, a minor IC rule/crime break.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and I Just found out that the CO also wasn't following SOP, nothing too much to add here. ''Employment Procedure'' and ''Third Party Personnel'', since he gave the Colonists Passenger IDs, ''Employed personnel must be given an ID identifying them as department civilian workers and given access to their work area.''

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I, as a civilian aboard a military vessel, decided that I didn�t have to listen to the military authority aboard the ship, and then locked the CO of that vessel in a compartment of their own vessel, you might as well be turning them into a prisoner of their own ship and usurping their command authority entirely. Doesn�t matter if it was one minute or one hour, that�s unacceptable, and you needed to be taken out for it.

Two additional notes/clarifications;
    1) It was Green alert. You are not authorized, as a civilian passenger aboard the ship, to carry a sidearm during Green alert. Really, the ultimate goal was less the vest and more the sidearm, but all of this is completely irrelevant to the fact that the vest has nothing to do with the BE. You locked me in Research. You got BE�d.

2) The ID computer wasn�t working and no civilians were given access to anywhere. They were given passenger IDs instead. Note the section is titled �Employment Procedure�; it�s referencing if I wanted to employ the survivors for work aboard the ship. I attempted to, but it did not succeed. I am well within my rights to give them a passenger ID.

I mean, this case is pretty cut-and-dry. I�m stating all this for your benefit, not for myself or for the people reviewing the report. During our discussions, you seemed convinced that you had to listen to no authority except for W-Y, and that you could act however you please. This is false. You are still required to follow Marine Law and SOP, both things you failed to do. Me demanding that you take off the vest was just the culmination of the disrespectful and seditious behavior you displayed throughout the OP. I�ve neglected to mention the part when you claimed (when I was deployed) that I had absolutely no authority over you, and then threatening me and my authority. That was grounds enough to come up there and throw you in a cell. This was icing on the cake.

I�ve devoted a lot of words to all this extra info for you, so I hope you�ll give it a good read to realize where much of the issue was.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know how much of the issue it was, that's why I made the report, I also now understand that you had authority over me, but first.
    1)You ordered me to undress my bulletproof vest, nothing about my sidearm.
    2)You threatened me first when you were deployed.
    3)The colonists said they were given jobs, one for engi and one for Research, a colonists was at Research thought.
    and please, can you clarify where on Marine Law/SOP says a civilian can't wear armor on Green Alert?

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you actively fuck with the CO, you're playing with fire. This isn't complicated or absurd concept considering he's in the middle of trying to conduct an operation. You didn't get shot for refusing to take off the vest, you got shot for digging yourself into the hole that was locking the CO in a room and then hiding away in your room for it. You got yourself into the mess and as such, you have to deal with the outcome of such actions. If you don't want to risk being killed, don't actively fuck with the CO and you won't get BE'ed at any point. IC and it was already resolved in-game. Resolved