User Tag List

View Poll Results: Will you continue to play xeno if they become weak and expendable like WO?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I will quit playing

9 11.69%
  • No I will quit playing

22 28.57%
  • I dont really care

46 59.74%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The faceless horde

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But it is, xenos are glassier because the marines got a weapon update that allows them to do damage to most xenos now. Heck the 9mm pistol has become a mean bastard against xenos in the correct circumstances with the right ammo. Rifles can now effectively hurt a xeno from a distance so no more hiding 10 tiles away and laughing because they either miss or the shot does the minimum amount of damage. SMGs are a topic marines are talking about at times and the shotgun is now considered weaker than it was because of a change with gyros but still crush xenos that get too close.

All in all, it's not actually that bad and you are still seeing xenos fuck marines up for most of the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But T3's have always been the vanguard that have done the most damage, but to say T2s and T1s don't stop marines is just clearly wrong. Defender and runners are an absolute pain to deal with when in the hands of a good player and in the T2 sector you have warriors, spitter and lurkers. Two of which do a lot of brute, while the spitter has a choice between stuns and a lot of burn damage that could lead to marines either slowing down or falling into paincrit. Again, T3 slots haven't changed. As soon as you drop below the threshold of getting that T3 you have actually lost all the time spent in getting it. All at the cost of larva. So again it's balanced imo, not to mention that other players who die might get to be a xeno before you get to respawn.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    Its not though. I can destroy everyone without mutators so whats it matter if I get 1 or 2 less mutators but get to come back as a t3 over and over? Good luck. Thats why they will have to balance it against being able to respawn t3 over and over.
    This won't change how much T3's will be in game. This will only sligthy buff xenos to 13:30, after that it will be a major buff, but who cares? If xenos are still strong 13:30 this is going only to speed up their Alamo hijack.
    If T3 dies as mature, he will be back as young T3, just as mature T2 could evovle into. Elder T3 will come back as mature T2, not that powerfull and he would still need to wait whole tick to be elder again.

It's really nothing. Just set restriction that you can't return when queen is not ovied.

Its not though. I can destroy everyone without mutators so whats it matter if I get 1 or 2 less mutators but get to come back as a t3 over and over? Good luck. Thats why they will have to balance it against being able to respawn t3 over and over.
    If you are so skillfull, then why do you need this stagnation? Don't you like your victories hard earned? Don't you like shifts in meta? Since you can destroy any marine even as young drone, or runner then there is no need to keep benos position.
    Marines should eat shit and die. No point in giving shit about them, but we should just give them shit.

Again, if T3 player dies, he will return as weaker T3, small buff. Now if T3 dies as mature, nearly any T2 will take his place and original player will spawn as T1. No big deal.

Just think about it from a marine perspective. T3 are the only thing that REALLY stop marines. Boilers, crushers, praetorians. Ya lurkers are nasty but they dont do shit against marines in groups. So how do marines win games? They kill the t3 then they start pushing the hive back and finish them off systematically. Good luck doing that when you can constantly have t3s respawning. Marines are struggling to win games right now WITHOUT respawning. How do you think respawning is gonna affect the game if they dont do something to balance it?
    Marines wins only in that specific situations: They kill ASAP about half of the hive, or they kill that 10% of robust xenos who score 90% of xenos kills overall. While not losing much "robustos" themselfs. Other benos just run away in disarray after that. If they don't kill enough xenos in first 10 minutes (or if they lose most of the "robustos", they will be forced to evac. If not immediately, then in the nearest future (hour at best). Nothing else matters. Only that.
    As Observer I'm sure I could predict most "war outcomes" by just watching first 10 minutes of fights.

T3's aren't the ones who "really" stop marines. Robust (in xeno standards) players do. Even mature runner can just score squad worth of kill "assists" by pushing marines to his fellow xenos.

Quote Originally Posted by Mann handle View Post
    Can you both stop having some autistic shitfest... snip
    You are talking like marines are always getting decent players and no baldies. "Meanwhile xeno mains have to suffer complete retards who will endlessly charge at any marine who's within 20 miles of them."
    " - Oh no! Those players will got themselfs killed! What an... inconvenience. On the other side, what could marine baldie do? Throw HEFA?"
    " - That's nothing, really. He won't hurt you, marine main dummy! Xeno baldies are real problem here and nobody wants to speak about it!"

" I see now are xenos murder just about everything with no restraint then complain when they die to marines because of their hubris."

Don't blame us, blame xeno mains who have only "fun" when they "dunk" few marines. Does it matter if they are lying with hugger on the floor? Nah, kill is a kill.

"I agree with you on xeno teamwork..."

Why xeno mains are acting like team play is impossible if you don't know exactly who this is?
    Again: Queen orders some xeno to obey Leader orders. They have to work in "pack", close to each other, where they can speak "normally". If said xeno is not listening to the leader, he is disobeying Queen and we know this is against rules. Xenos are already creating "runner/lurker/anything gangs". How did the do that? Are they insane? They have godlike powers that allow them to teamplay?

As a robust xeno you will probably be a leader, ask Queen to order xenos to listen to you, pick few xenos that are essential to your tactics. Assemble a small "squad". Mature Lurker (69) disobeys you? Tell the Queen, if he will keep doing that: Devolve. Keeps disobeying? Time for ahelp. At first it will be hard, breaking years worth of "mindless clicker" gameplay that xenos had.
    Guess what: Being self-sufficient encourages "xenophobia" (pretty ironic) and "soloism" (working alone). Cut that and xenos will have to learn to team play, or they will lose. Like marines have to learn, or they will lose for certain.
    Speaking of marines: How they are able to team play since the same baldies play xenos and marines, the same baldies disobey and the same baldies FF/bodyblock. How marines are magicaly able to teamplay, but xenos can't? Just becouse I can see "PFC Baldie McBald" and he can see "Cabal 'NOD' Shephard" it immediately changes our own minds and we are starting to share real hivemind? No, you still have to type and if you are not in the same squad, you have to be on the same screen. But what is worse: You can't type safely. Xeno leader can just fuck off into the darkness and type whatever whole day.
    If you are xeno: Ask somebody to form a "gang". As a lurker, ask that sentinel work with you. This is how marines are doing it.
    " - Hey, wanna go with me to help charlie in caves? I need someone to watch my back"
    " - Sure, why not?"
    Doesn't matter if it is "Avalanche", if it is "Fire", if it is "Legs"... What matters is situation... And if he has nickname, but that just works for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    You are talking like marines are always getting decent players and no baldies. "Meanwhile xeno mains have to suffer complete retards who will endlessly charge at any marine who's within 20 miles of them."
    " - Oh no! Those players will got themselfs killed! What an... inconvenience. On the other side, what could marine baldie do? Throw HEFA?"
    " - That's nothing, really. He won't hurt you, marine main dummy! Xeno baldies are real problem here and nobody wants to speak about it!"
    Did I ever allude to this or did I mention a single thing about the marine skill brackets? I don't think I did but lets expand on this. Marines suffer the same shit xenos do when it comes to skill but marines normally outnumber xenos dramatically so one or two is not much of and issue. Not to mention that even if both sides have idiots, both sides CAN do damage. But xenos are more likely to suffer when suicide or stupidity kicks in. This is however disregarding complete flat brains that again both sides have that manage to fuck something up so badly the whole team suffers, see Nade mistakes and body blocking a T3 xeno that's a great player as a young runner.

" I see now are xenos murder just about everything with no restraint then complain when they die to marines because of their hubris."

Don't blame us, blame xeno mains who have only "fun" when they "dunk" few marines. Does it matter if they are lying with hugger on the floor? Nah, kill is a kill.

Are you taking your meds properly? Xeno mains would see easy to capture prey and would often attempt to capture them if it was possible and not a risky move. Also why exactly are you turning this into xenos blaming marines? How did you even manage to get to that conclusion?

"I agree with you on xeno teamwork..."

Why xeno mains are acting like team play is impossible if you don't know exactly who this is?
    Again: Queen orders some xeno to obey Leader orders. They have to work in "pack", close to each other, where they can speak "normally". If said xeno is not listening to the leader, he is disobeying Queen and we know this is against rules. Xenos are already creating "runner/lurker/anything gangs". How did the do that? Are they insane? They have godlike powers that allow them to teamplay?
    Did I say team play was impossible? or did I say it was more "opportunistic" as I put it. Most of the time xenos will help each other because they are local and it's a benefit to them. Leaders are mostly for the pheromones they emit in an area that draws players near the leaders so they can benefit from the bonuses those give. Who would have thought that most of a parasites' team play is based upon the idea that you can mutually parasite off each other to further your own goals. Actual team play where you draw a plan out over hivemind with other xenos often fall on their face because most people can't follow a conversation where the identifiers are castes and numbers. Compare that with Squads that have to work together or die exceptionally quickly, with squad comms and someone in CIC who has an overview of your squad. You find as a marine you have a lot of communication layers that you use to enable you to work effectively with no messy chat boxes as it's just for your squad.

As a robust xeno you will probably be a leader, ask Queen to order xenos to listen to you, pick few xenos that are essential to your tactics. Assemble a small "squad". Mature Lurker (69) disobeys you? Tell the Queen, if he will keep doing that: Devolve. Keeps disobeying? Time for ahelp. At first it will be hard, breaking years worth of "mindless clicker" gameplay that xenos had.
    Queens have enough to deal with as it is. Not to mention having a helicopter queen would cause all team flexibility to flop and asking people to follow orders 100%, no deviation or initiative, or face devolution really doesn't work wonders for team cohesion when you can only keep an eye on one thing at a time and people become concerned with the level of control you're imposing on others. See SO's trying to micro manage squads find out that most of the squad will disobey them because of the helicopter factor.
    Guess what: Being self-sufficient encourages "xenophobia" (pretty ironic) and "soloism" (working alone). Cut that and xenos will have to learn to team play, or they will lose. Like marines have to learn, or they will lose for certain.
    Speaking of marines: How they are able to team play since the same baldies play xenos and marines, the same baldies disobey and the same baldies FF/body block. How marines are magically able to team play, but xenos can't? Just because I can see "PFC Baldie McBald" and he can see "Cabal 'NOD' Shephard" it immediately changes our own minds and we are starting to share real hivemind? No, you still have to type and if you are not in the same squad, you have to be on the same screen. But what is worse: You can't type safely. Xeno leader can just fuck off into the darkness and type whatever whole day.
    If you are xeno: Ask somebody to form a "gang". As a lurker, ask that sentinel work with you. This is how marines are doing it.
    " - Hey, wanna go with me to help charlie in caves? I need someone to watch my back"
    " - Sure, why not?"
    Doesn't matter if it is "Avalanche", if it is "Fire", if it is "Legs"... What matters is situation... And if he has nickname, but that just works for me.
    What part of this is anything to do with communication being flawed due to lack of clear identification across the hive? This screed is nothing but a wall of words with no real point attached to it.
    Is everything that people say about xenos an attack on marine mains with you? Replies in red

Also I love this part. "Why xeno mains are acting like team play is impossible if you don't know exactly who this is?"
    I'm not sure why you're talking to a marine main like that? Is it because I highlighted a problem I find when I've personally played xeno and queen?

Tbh Cabal, why do you actually come here to talk about xeno / marine balance when your own bias is so thick and clear cut that you act with almost complete xenophobia to any opinion a xeno main actually has? I could turn part of your screed on it's head and fire back the exact same rhetoric back at you and watch you explain it away. It actually saddens me to see this constant attack against xenos and victim mentality towards marines.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mann handle View Post
    Is everything that people say about xenos an attack on marine mains with you? Replies in red

Also I love this part. "Why xeno mains are acting like team play is impossible if you don't know exactly who this is?"
    I'm not sure why you're talking to a marine main like that? Is it because I highlighted a problem I find when I've personally played xeno and queen?

Tbh Cabal, why do you actually come here to talk about xeno / marine balance when your own bias is so thick and clear cut that you act with almost complete xenophobia to any opinion a xeno main actually has? I could turn part of your screed on it's head and fire back the exact same rhetoric back at you and watch you explain it away. It actually saddens me to see this constant attack against xenos and victim mentality towards marines.
    Atleast I make it clear I am biased towards marines. I'm not hiding it, I do like marines more and I want to see them balanced around 50/50. I would describe my attitude as a bomb. I don't care who will get hit, I will blast everyone equally.
    When somebody is saying that "You have to blast this side 15% (points) +/-5% (points) more and this side less", then I resist it.

I'm constantly attacking xenos, becouse they have clear advantage in nearly any "point" of gameplay besides numbers. But in SS13 even numbers means nothig when you have fixed screen that anyone can travel across in mere seconds, or even less with faster benos.

"... act with almost complete xenophobia to any opinion a xeno main actually has?"
    "Again, I was and I am supporter of xeno indentyfication. Blame the staff and if you menage to get this, don't forget about your trusty "gameplay friends" to get marines new toys, since they also don't want us to have that aswell."
    Guess who writed that sentence? I bet not Cabal who didn't took his medication properly and is against any idea xeno mains have. That can't be Cabal. Probably Cable said that, Cable "DOD" Shepard.

Guess who said that tank was and is unfun for both sides? I bet not that filthy psychopath Cabal, he only wants Marine Buffs, he wants xenos to be fragile like a house of cards. All due lack of proper medication, but how could he? How? How, when all pill bottles have ID locks? I just can't open them.

And of course side that is supposed to be weaker (lose more times by pure statistics) isn't a kind of "victim". They are heros! Bow before those tyrans!

"Did I ever allude to this or did I mention a single thing about the marine skill brackets?"

Those "conversations" I add to my posts are just a "comic relief". Don't take that like I'm quoting you:
    This is to show example and let anybody who reads to think for a sec. Bald marine with HEFA can try to kill single runner by throwing HEFA, or shooting shootgun despite whole squad being around. This cause a lot of harm that you can't easly heal and all of that requires one xeno. Single "event" of bodyblocking will kill two xenos at best, rest will heal easly. This is why baldie on marine side can cause more harm than baldie on xeno side, while marines are getting more baldies. It don't even have to be a baldie, sometimes shit happens and nades explodes. Bodyblocking isn't that severe.
    This converastion shorted those nearly four lines of text into two. I'm not implying you mentioned/alluded anything about marine skill brackets.
    Single marine can cause more harm to marines than single xeno can do to xenos. Over.

"But xenos are more likely to suffer when suicide or stupidity kicks in."
    Yeah, marines are foolproof, they heal themselfs from crit to normal, they can run back to the "metal hive" on their own with no fear of being caught by single xeno. You just can't OB your teammates becouse of math mistake, you can't just let yourself be captured with binocs, thus removing CAS for that one squad. You can't die/get captured as a spec, thus removing marines their "equivalent of T3" and you are easly replecable. Any marine can evolve into spec. Marines just brainlessly click and they win. Unlike ravs, or unlike lurkers that have to customise their loadout, have to check and reload their gear, that are not easly replecable by other xenos... Sucks to be a less skillfull player on xeno side, you just can't play.

"Are you taking your meds properly?"
    DESTRUCTION 100

"Xeno mains would see easy to capture prey and would often attempt to capture them if it was possible and not a risky move. Also why exactly are you turning this into xenos blaming marines? How did you even manage to get to that conclusion?"

"blame xeno mains who have only "fun" when they "dunk" few marines."
    Let's see: "Blame xeno mains" - That would mean you should blame all xenomains. "Blame xeno mains who have only "fun" when they "dunk" few marines" - That would mean you should blame xeno mains who have only "fun" when they "dunk" few marines.
    Need more explanation? Blame those particular xeno mains who have only "fun" when they "dunk" few marines.
    "Us", other players, be it baldies, or marine mains, or extremists like myself.
    How do you know true xeno main would rather capture easy pray when you can't indentify other xenos? Hmmmmmm?

"Did I say team play was impossible?"

"Why xeno mains are acting"
    Is there your nick? It's general, about a group, unspecified group.

"Most of the time xenos will help each other because they are local and it's a benefit to them."
    Yeah, marines are always selfless. They totally never refuse to shake you while you are on crit when just next to you lies your gun with BC. They totally never prioritise "famous" marines over others. Marines are never opportunistic, they are so helpfull! If you are a engineer, they basically kill each other to get your shovel to fill your sandbags. Lying in crit in Alamo that landed shipside? They would never choose to drag Elder Empress corpse to the medbay instead of you.
    Marine said that he was captured? Other will immediately form a "gang" to rescue him across the map. This is how kindly and helpfull they are.

"Compare that with Squads that have to work together or die exceptionally quickly"

Yes, marines had to learn that, or they had to lose before. Since xenos were so strong back then, they didn't need to. It was all "brainless" clicking and winning, becouse if xenos lost 3 rounds in a row... Something was unbalanced.

"Queens have enough to deal with as it is. Not to mention having a helicopter queen would cause all team flexibility to flop and asking people to follow orders 100%, no deviation or initiative, or face devolution really doesn't work wonders for team cohesion when you can only keep an eye on one thing at a time and people become concerned with the level of control you're imposing on others. See SO's trying to micro manage squads find out that most of the squad will disobey them because of the helicopter factor."

PFC's have zero OOC responsability to obey orders. As a Queen, try trusting your leaders, if they are lying about xenos misbehaving, I guess they are breaking OOC rules of "total obedience". This is why marines have SL's, somebody who is a "connector" between marines and command. SL... SLeader... Squad Leader... Leader... LEADER! Just like "Leader" in xenos. Leaders have plenty of time to watch xenos they got under command. Why they are not called "Pheromon Beacons"? Who we should blame that leaders job was marginalised to being a simple "Pheromon Beacons"? I bet not xeno mains, it was Cabal, all of this is his fault and his lack of proper medication.

"What part of this is anything to do with communication being flawed due to lack of clear identification across the hive? This screed is nothing but a wall of words with no real point attached to it."

Let me make it simpler: I don't need to know OOC abilites of said marine, to follow him, obey his orders and plan with him. It could be PFC (358), or XO (809) I would still perform at the same level of "tactical gameplay" as it is with custom names. Maybe even better? Becouse I tend to disobey orders from memers.
    I would like xenos to have proper identification, make a vote I will vote for it, but I don't think it is needed to "communicate". Just becouse there would be Ckey instead of a number, it woundn't help in anything than metagaming/metabuddying.
    Last edited by CABAL; 01-01-2019 at 10:49 PM. Reason: To make it EVEN clearer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I recall correctly, Mercdonalds has similar gameplay where xenos run in and die in droves over and over, and yet people who played there said it was great fun...

... Unless they only played on the Merc side. I don't know if any xeno players from there said anything positive, but from gameplay footage I saw, I can imagine being a xeno player there being awfully frustrating.

I bring this up because it seems they are trying to bring elements from the infamous CM rip-off Mercdonalds and incorporate them into the original, like mutations. However, as has been shown, people don't quite enjoy them as much as one would think...

As much as the knockoff has some nice ideas (or at least stolen them, no idea for sure), I think some ideas are best left untouched. After all, Whiskey Outpost gameplay is never fun, so forcing that upon xenos in NORMAL gameplay would just ruin the fun of it. They already get it hard enough as is, no need to turn them into player-controlled Punching Bags...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are room for stories of hero's, there are room for stories of villains.

The key point of the matter is that the spotlight is always limited in its scope.

I dont think xeno should always be a faceless horde, but i also think that the game shouldnt **always** be about a meeting of equals.

The movie alien was a dozen vs 1

the movie aliens was the dozen vs 100's.

Both movies were equally entertaining.

I think the game needs more mechanical ways to create a more balanced play style. And when i say **balanced** play style, i mean in terms of **thematic** balancing, and not always of mechanical balancing.

The two alien movies were balanced thematically. If there was 1 alien, that alien was extremely lethal, if there were hundreds, they were technically less lethal.

TLDR, i applaud dev's on trying new things. They are the game masters, and were the Players of this paticular game module called SS13.

It'd be interesting if there was a way to reconcile the difference in the hunting stalker power of the individual xeno, and the raw tidal beast power of the xeno horde.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renomaki View Post
    If I recall correctly, Mercdonalds has similar gameplay where xenos run in and die in droves over and over, and yet people who played there said it was great fun...

... Unless they only played on the Merc side. I don't know if any xeno players from there said anything positive, but from gameplay footage I saw, I can imagine being a xeno player there being awfully frustrating.

I bring this up because it seems they are trying to bring elements from the infamous CM rip-off Mercdonalds and incorporate them into the original, like mutations. However, as has been shown, people don't quite enjoy them as much as one would think...

As much as the knockoff has some nice ideas (or at least stolen them, no idea for sure), I think some ideas are best left untouched. After all, Whiskey Outpost gameplay is never fun, so forcing that upon xenos in NORMAL gameplay would just ruin the fun of it. They already get it hard enough as is, no need to turn them into player-controlled Punching Bags...
    Corp Merc zurg system works because xeno starts out being mega weak, but THEY DON'T LOSE ANYTHING UPON DYING. That's why they can afford to face plant again and again, but even then it's easily punishable because you're giving mercs the cores they need to nuke the planet. Also because Corp Merc rounds usually last like 45 minutes top, so it's not like you're spending that much time in a round in the first place. It's a way more arcady version than CM, and that's why people have fun with Zurg over there.

There's also the fact that personal skill STILL MATTERS there. If you're a good swimmers (read : flyers), you can still dunk on every dropship that tries to take the cores up. If you're a good spitter/baneling, you can completely prevent Mercs from pushing into a chokepoint. EVERY SINGLE POINT YOU COLLECTED FOR YOUR HIVE DOESN'T GET LOST UPON DYING. If you have 20 points and then die, you still respawn with 20 points. If you want to be tanky as fuck, you can be tanky as fuck. If you want to 2 shot mercs with slashes, you can go Claw 10 and 2 shot mercs with slashes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually to double end my other post:

Gameplay of xeno:

- On one side, you want xeno mains to feel like Alien 1, with the ability to cleave through an entire crew, while being a badass mother fucker.

- On the other side, you want marine mains to feel like Alien 2, with the ability to cleave through an entire alien horde, while being a badass mother fucker.

- On the third side, you have dead players, who want to get back into the game, or have the current game end so they can get back into the game.

Thoughts:

A new system, combing the mixture of Wiskey Outposts version of "aliens 2", with the super powerful Standard CM-13 version of "Aliens 1"

- At the start of the game, spawn in the "named" xeno, these are the xeno that are the xeno mains. They are bad ass aliens, but they need to time to get to their bad ass state. They are the xeno that always seem to get away when their about to die, and come back in the second act, stronger than ever before. They are "Jaws", they are "Moby dick", they are " Ol' one tooth". You know your going to be in for a fight if you see them around. If they do die, then its a relief, the equivalent of the terminator being melted into a furnace, the nightmare finally over.

- As time goes on, there comes in a second type of xeno, the "horde" xeno, these are the bodies for most of ghost chat to inhabit. They are basic, they are generally weak, but they also have the numbers. These are your mooks, your goons, your generic spearman. They generally come from the vents, the ceilings, the random holes and cracks of the earth, and come in greater numbers as time goes on. There are 100's of xenos coming, and you will be dying.

- The named xeno might occasionally be spawned in by a lucky burst, giving 1 ghost every so often the chance to become a "named" xeno, to be given the chance to be more powerful or special then their peers. Or the title may be *given* by a queen, with her royal jelly. You can spend alot of plasma or energy or time to create a very powerful and unique alien force, or a queen can go the route of overwhelming numbers.

Its funny. I dont even know if that system would compare to CM-13's current style, if it would be too radical of a change. It might be nice, it might be crazy.

Currently, we have to balance the game around giving *EVERY* single xeno player the chance to be a special powerhouse, and i think it may (or may not!) be gimping the vision of what aliens are. Not everyone gets to be a Ripley, not everyone gets to be a specialist, why are we giving every xeno the chance to be Queen or The Ancient One?

Its a question that should be asked i think.

Why give everyone the chance to be powerful, and instead just let some players *be* more powerful to start with as aliens.

- Let the marine mains have their alien killing cake by killing generic aliens

- Let the Xeno Mains have their power fantasy cake by being uniquely powerful

- Let the D-Chat mains have their salty palettes cleansed by getting to come back into the game easier.

*But, this is a thought process, something to be thought about. Old Cm-13 was pretty fun, current Cm-13 can also be pretty fun. Change is not always for the better.
    Last edited by KingKire; 01-02-2019 at 01:30 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKire View Post
    Snip snap
    So how do you decide who's worthy of being the "named" xeno then ? Whitelist ? Brownlist ? Time lock? RNG?

Even the best players have off days, and they can be seen as "wasting the named xeno slot". So how does someone get to be the roundstart named xeno ? And how many named xeno are there supposed to be to hold down the gate vs marine horde early game ?