User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frood - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just going to put this here from my interactions with Frood yesterday:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...380&height=676

So, you were kicked from the Discord at 8:59am, you then pinged Jake for permissions at 10:02, calling him a monkey, you then immediately after posted that message in #off-topic

You have an issue, -1, if you don't shape up your act quickly and cease with the racist spew, you are just going to end up permanently banned from the server entirely. Quit the "I'm not racist, I have black friends so I can say whatever I want" route, it's not funny, it's derogatory and you are proving that you are not intelligent enough to understand the point that it is an offensive word and you shouldn't be tossing it around, for any reason.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh there we go. Well then I have no ground to stand I did come back and say it again. Let the ban stay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will however, maintain it is the funniest thing, that possibly the whitest group of people on the internet, take more offense to a slur then black person, real or online, has ever. In fact, with my boss being black, my neighborhood being black, my former high school being majority black, I wonder where I got a desensitization to the word. Or perhaps you are all NAACP heroes who marched in civil and voting rights marches across the country, what could I know.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm the uh Black Staff Member that kicked you for saying Nigger.

I was the one that sort of brought it up, Sure there is some humor that could be found in racism, but with someone like you. I can quite easily tell it was not ironic in any sense.

So with that I hope you have a CM day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's quickly review what's happened. You used a racial slur. You got kicked for it. You rejoined and immediately did it again. You got banned. You came to the forums, projecting the blame on staff, using the "I have black friends" "argument" and refusing to acknowledge your repeated rulebreaks. Not to mention your repeated attitude problems.

Here, let me take that shovel away from you before you show up in China. This is denied for the foreseeable future.