User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bobatnight - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a discord staff it's annoying to have to repeatedly give people a '1 month heavy warning' or whatever else, and so far without fail have it be broken, oftentimes with a report from the person that it was just a minor infraction. I do not appreciate Bobatnights attitude towards staff, players, and other members of the community ingame, OOC, forums, and previously on the discord. They've continued to show poor behavior on the forums, if sometimes instigated. If they can not keep themselves calm/collected and refrain from insults, petty back handed responses on the forum, where it is MUCH slower than the instant chat program of the discord, I'm not willing to appeal a ban.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was pretty ridiculous in the past but I don't believe I'm really losing my demeanor or flaming anyone.
    I should take the opportunity to apologize to you @sargash, I believe I had a signature that was something furry related directed at yourself a few months ago.
    I appreciate Robs support as well, for really no reason I used to be pretty standoffish with you and I couldn't give you a good reason why if I wanted.
    Also Cry of Wolves , Amaxin , Chen , Emerald , Freemysoul, Exgame, taketheshot, and the discord shitposting regulars from a year ago, I apologize for my hostility in the past .

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can support this appeal with a warning tag for 2 months.
    Since you apologized, I really hope to never see something akin to this from you.
    Don't disappoint me.

+1.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkkeli View Post
    I can support this appeal with a warning tag for 2 months.
    Since you apologized, I really hope to never see something akin to this from you.
    Don't disappoint me.

+1.
    Appreciated

Thank you as well to soldier for his continued support and patience over the span of all of this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I consider myself one of Sal's friends, but I've seen a change in him over the few times I've interacted with him recently. I think that giving him this chance wouldn't be a mistake, but from a moderator's perspective, I'd say that if he does fuck up again, he loses any chance at rejoining the discord finally, and his whitelists are removed until he applies again.

+1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to go with a no this time. I've been monitoring anything to do with this appeal and other forms of communication on the forums both present and recent. You don't appear to have matured in any manner enough for me to consider letting you back into the discord.

A point was raised about allowing you back into the Discord because it is otherwise awkward for you to receive updates regarding the whitelist. Whilst slightly more effort, should not be the sole reason you get access to the discord. Until I see valid and continuous improvement in your ability to talk to other members of the community -Or ignore them entirely if you have nothing to say but insults- then you can remain banned from the Discord.

Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't insulted anyone on any official CM platform, if you have something relevant to show for that I'd be willing to consider it but I'm not sure what you're referencing.

Also lets remember I'm a 27 year old man, I really don't need to do any 'maturing' it's more so biting my tongue and taking the community seriously. I'm not doing anything outside of the rules nor have I been since the forum ban was lifted.
    It's fine that you expect a certain demeanor and rules to be followed but really I don't see the necessity to act like I'm some kid who needs to show you I'm a -good boy- now.

I stay within the expectations and haven't veered outside of them, this is a nearly 1 year old ban now and frankly I don't understand what sort of improvement you're looking for or how you'd go about measuring it. Regardless thanks for your input

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly, let me candidly address your difficulty with receiving whitelist information. That's entirely your problem, and if anything is an argument in favour of removing your whitelists, as opposed to removing your ban.

Like you said, you're not some kid who needs to show us you're a good boy. You're a man who needs to show us he can be civilised and coexist with the community at large. How can you do that? Taking the community seriously is a decent start, but not accusing people of pedophilia, refraining starting massive dramafests, and stopping your incessant targetting of those who upset you in any way would be even better.

I'm not even going to get into your constat PMing to staff members in order to attempt to garner pity because until the above is fixed that's just small potatoes. I think this sums up your attitude problems pretty well https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...16/unknown.png

I almost believed you could be allowed back, but right now your apologies ring very, very hollow. The ban is one year old, and it's going to get quite a bit older because you just destroyed any goodwill and any credibility you might have had.